Just Lost My Virginity

bakseedaa

Hi all pleased to announce i am no longer a Z virgin :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Went into middlehurst garage this morning and purchased the new 08/370 black black edition :yahoo: ready for collection

on friday.

when i was driving down i was sure i wasnt going to like the dark rays but when i saw them in the flesh OH BOY......... B) .

hopefully its the start of a beautiful relationship :drive1

any tips on anything 370z much appreciated especially cleaning products as i dont think i ever polished any ofthe vans i had :teeth:

and also does anyone know what cable i require to connect ipod touch to connect premium sat nav

thanks to all in advance :thumbs:

Nice choice B)

WRT to the ipod cable, you just need the USB one it came with. You can connect any USB hard drive/pen drive with MP3s on it too.

WRT keeping her looking good, any quality cleaning products will do. My personal favourite atm is Dodo Juice. Good clean, bit of Lime Prime, some Supernatural wax and Red mist over the top and she will be looking tip top :thumbs:

6 days...................im already pacing round the house like a caged animal :bounce: dont know how some of you manage to wait 3 or 4 months :shrug:

sorry to be a noob chris but what do you mean WRT

Google is your friend

WRT = 'with regard/reference/respect to'

• 5 weeks later...