Is it worth Keeping my RE40s

Roo

Before I get a talking too this isnt a for sale - im replacing my RE40's with RE50's but they still have a couple of mm on the back and plenty (4MM)on the front.

Is it even worth me keeping these either for another member/sell or incase of a puncture? or is it a case of no point ditch em?

but in that case you'd need 040's for the rear aswell. ESP doesnt like mismatched tyres. I should know! goes mental on me at the minute, avons and 040's suck together, Falken all round for me soon

I'm looking at replacing my RE40s on the back with RE50s. Do you think RE40s on the front and RE50s on the back would also affect ESP?

When I went Toyo all round I sold a pair of 40's on here for £160 last year - they had 7mm tread left on them though - I gave the other pair away :shrug:

If I could've afforded new wheels I would've kept them all for track use though ;)

When I went Toyo all round I sold a pair of 40's on here for £160 last year - they had 7mm tread left on them though - I gave the other pair away :shrug:

If I could've afforded new wheels I would've kept them all for track use though ;)

I brought those off of you! i should have gone with toyos back then, ive got toyo proxes all round now and there great tyres :thumbs:

So you did! - alreet mate :wave:

I brought those off of you! i should have gone with toyos back then, ive got toyo proxes all round now and there great tyres :thumbs:

Cheers for the responses.

Well once they have em off. Ill have a good look at them and if they look ok ill see if anyone wants em as track tyres or something. Or I might use them to make a planter. :lol:

Cheers for the responses.

Well once they have em off. Ill have a good look at them and if they look ok ill see if anyone wants em as track tyres or something. Or I might use them to make a planter. :lol:

In Nigeria they put them over thieves' heads, fill em up with petrol and ........ whoosh !