Could be worth a shot

Shaun1982

the diamond white is a fairly good wax. used it plenty on my zed and other white cars that i have cleaned through time. it also has a fairly good finish so 40 quid you cant really go wrong. tbh for not much more u cud use race glaze 55 i think it is... only used it once on my zed and it was fantastic in every department. plus on a rather large test on DW it ranked only behind swisswax B.O.S but if u think 38 quid is to much then forget B.O.S iirc its 120 quid..

im currently using zymol ital, B.O.S and DDSN and tbh they all perform about the same... secret is prep and clean tools my man. so your 40 quid wax will be as good as a 5k wax if your prep is right :D

-ho

Bought Fast car earlier as i was bored,theres a detailing bit in it & at the end a list of sites & products blah blah blah :lol:

Annnyyywwhhooooo this stuffs coming out shortly & i found this on their site

http://www.kleers.com/product.php?xProd=10&xSec=2

Just noticed its a bit pricey though :thumbdown:

thread hijack,

where you on the M1 (possibly the M18) yesterday!? heading North?

Cheers for that Ho. Ill bear it in mind when I buy some more then, was maybe goin to buy the supernatural but if the diamond is goin to give similar results ill probably get that. Shame my Orange Crush is still at least 3/4 full still though lol

Lexx not me my man, my car didn't move yesterday. Its still got tape across the lights in my attempt to keep the eyebrows attached this time :lol:

Do you use Dodo too? im still using my orange crush on my white zed :lol: so ill change at some point.Been looking at the Diamond white is it,hows that compare to the twice as dear Supernatural?
It'll boil down to durability Shaun.

The SN will last longer before you need to top up.

Looks wise its in the eye of the beholder.

I love the way every ones jumping on wax prices. I have some that are worth £1000's of pounds but if I get asked by enough customers "do you have X wax" then I have to consider it!

1 "expensive" wax only took me a year to earn its keep, that said I did have a £400 pot I bought for my 22b before I decided to do this for a living. Why did I buy it? Well I just wanted the best for my car and its the best I could afford at the time lol.

Hi,

Just noted this thread from our webstats, hope OK to respond to clarify the points raised here :)

Kleers carbon UV Protector is not a wax or temporary solution to UV, its a permanent fix to your carbon parts which is applied only once to give the full protection. The little 50ml bottle is enough to coat a whole bonnet.

The product is applied in 3 stages (DIY) and penetrates the surface of the gelcoat to give the protection, it does not lay on the surface like a wax or polish however it does not change the surface or prevent waxing in future. Once applied it lives within the gelcoat with no visual difference.

Many manufacturers of carbon apply a certain percentage of UV protection in the products when they are being produced, some dont. Even those which do, there is only a certain level of UV product which can be added to the gelcoat mixture.

Its quite common for all the cheaper and ' great priced ' carbon gelcoat parts not to have UV protection installed owing to their very nature, as noted when you look around the event paddocks and its easy to spot cheap products from well engineered ones and all those yellowing carbon parts.

The Kleers UV gives protection for those that dont have it and a top up for those that do. Essentially if you are into buying cheaper carbon parts, this will help make those parts look better for longer or preserve your high end parts.

The product is priced according to the contents, the chemicals which make up the product are very expensive to start with. As you will note with the rest of the Kleers range, the pricing is very good. This product demands a higher price as a result of its make-up to battle UV, its not a gimmick. Its completely unique to our range.

Hope the info is helpful, feel free to ask any other questions :)

FYI we will be at Brands Hatch next weekend ( Modified Live Show on 27th ) with a trade stand and our full range on display- we supoprt the Show and Shine comps. I am aware some members of the club will be attending so if you are, come up and say hello.

Kleers is also used by the Nismo Sumo GT1 GTR team as you will see here : http://www.kleers.com/section.php?xSec=8&xPage=1 The GTR's will also be at Brands.

Thanks

Andy

Kleers Products Ltd

No probs, Ive updated the information on our website too as it wasnt clear enough as to just how special it is.

Japfest 2 : I dont think so but we will definately be at JAE, we are supporting the show and shine competition as well as having a trade stand etc.

Thanks

Andy