powder coating

SwanageDave

Just been to a local powder coater in Wareham and he quoted me £50 a wheel in any colour which i thought was quite good, anyone else had the wheels coated? and what do you think of the price? only downside for me he said he would need the wheels five days to do. :thumbs:

Just been to a local powder coater in Wareham and he quoted me £50 a wheel in any colour which i thought was quite good, anyone else had the wheels coated? and what do you think of the price? only downside for me he said he would need the wheels five days to do. :thumbs:

what colour you going for dave..... :teeth:

what colour you going for dave..... :teeth:[/quote

I was thinking either black gloss or Deep red, but unsure at moment,

cost me 200 for all 4 and all done in a day

yes Rich but living in darkest dorset five days is bloody quick lol. :D

yes but i'm in deepest darkest suffolk, where inbreeding is still legal, and farm animals are more than just friends :lol:

yes but i'm in deepest darkest suffolk, where inbreeding is still legal, and farm animals are more than just friends :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Well you live closer to Woodbridge than I do, so I'm safe :D

average price i found over most of the companies i checked the average was 75 a wheel. and some of those were 5 day jobs etc.

if you don't mind sending them off then BJV engineering is very good and if the tyres are already off then its about 120 for all 4