Get off the bl00dy road

Zugara

Is there a new "fad" with the way people drive these days? I have noticed over the last few months or so that the "eco-warriors" drive upto 15mph below whatever

the road speed is................it really fricking bugs the crap outta me. :rant:

Get off the bl00dy road.

Has anyone else noticed this stupid driving habit or is it me? No wonder there are so many accidents these days, just overtaking these pr1cks and then to get behind

another "blue rinse" twongo.

I think OAPs should only be allowed on the road between 2300 & 0000 hrs on a wednesday every other week........................

But its not just them though it seems to be all ages, cant get my head round it

Get off the bl00dy road and let normal drivers get to their destination on time without being held up.. beep f***ing beep. :rant:

its a speed limit not a speed target you know ;)

my issue is not the speed that some do, its the lack of lane discipline. nothing wrong with going 10-15 miles under as long as you pull back into the slow lane after and not sit gliding into infinite at a snails pass because you can see a car 5 miles ahead that you might want to over take

its a speed limit not a speed target you know ;)

my issue is not the speed that some do, its the lack of lane discipline. nothing wrong with going 10-15 miles under as long as you pull back into the slow lane after and not sit gliding into infinite at a snails pass because you can see a car 5 miles ahead that you might want to over take

yeah i realisethat, i am talking about "B" roads....

Our problem is straight line cars. 65/70 on straights then :scare::scare: it's a bend brake,down to 35/40.Then the next straight bit.....you've got it.........

And we've got a lot of bends in Wales.

Our problem is straight line cars. 65/70 on straights then :scare::scare: it's a bend brake,down to 35/40.Then the next straight bit.....you've got it.........

And we've got a lot of bends in Wales.

Yeah they are most definately the most annoying. Usually locals who think they can drive :p:lol:

Il add to your rant. Pre 9.00 am learners.

Why the hell do you take a learner out on the roads at peak time in the morning when everybody is screaming into work or like me this morning - gonna be late if i didn't push on. Its really annoying, it sbusy enough without a 5 minute wait at a junction because someone is too scared to move out. Next thing that road has a mile long tail back :rant:

Get off the bl00dy road and let normal drivers get to their destination on time without being held up.. beep f***ing beep. :rant:

Why the hell do you take a learner out on the roads at peak time in the morning when everybody is screaming into work or like me this morning - gonna be late if i didn't push on.

Why don't you both leave earlier. If you HAVE to go at or above the speed limit to make it on time then you are leaving too late.

Leave 5 mins earlier and you'll still be on time even if you are held up by some 'idiot' going below the speed LIMIT.

Why don't you both leave earlier. If you HAVE to go at or above the speed limit to make it on time then you are leaving too late.

Leave 5 mins earlier and you'll still be on time even if you are held up by some 'idiot' going below the speed LIMIT.

Very sensible Stew... :thumbs: However.....

I have to agree with Chris and over take them :drive1 .... Sensible was never mentioned on my report card unfortunately :evil:

:D

My journey to work is mostly B roads. I encounter loads of tractors and slow moving cars.

If I can overtake them safely I will. If not I just sit behind them.

No point getting annoyed about it as thats when you start making mistakes that are potentially life threatening.

My journey to work is mostly B roads. I encounter loads of tractors and slow moving cars.

No point getting annoyed about it as thats when you start making mistakes that are potentially life threatening.

Yup, I agree... I only overtake when I have a good long line of sight :thumbs:

Yup, I agree... I only overtake when I have a good long line of sight :thumbs:

+1 - and its amazing what a help local knowledge is :)

Dont care much going to work always leave well early anyway, its when i come home, just wanna get home to Mrs Zugara! Well Lisa actually!

Always seems that when you can over take there is always something coming. I only have one point to overtake on my way home and always on coming cars..

Dont really want too risk overtaking as i did that in Jan and the stupid kid, only passed his test 2 hours before, decided to turn right without any indication. Yep, crash.

Lucky had a witness.

Dont really want too risk overtaking as i did that in Jan and the stupid kid, only passed his test 2 hours before, decided to turn right without any indication. Yep, crash.

Lucky had a witness.

But you felt it was safe to overtake on a bit of road with a side road on it....

Lucky had a witness.

But you felt it was safe to overtake on a bit of road with a side road on it....

No.... just truned into a driveway!!!