Anyone recommend a cheapish Torque Wrench?

Anyone recommend a cheapish Torque Wrench?

New wheels should be coming soon, so fitting bolt on spacers and rims.... looking for a torque wrench as assume i will need one...

They range from £15ish-£100's...

Anyone help me out here, obviously closer to the £15ish the better :yahoo:

Thanks

Got a new Draper ratchet torque wrench 3/8"square drive for £29 next day delivery from Amazon :thumbs: Very wide range of torque (10-120Nm) and also calibrated in in/lb.

This is similar spec to the Halford one which costs twice as much ;) Machine mart carry only max 10-80nm ranged wrenches.

halford pro one is pretty good

+1 - fairly expensive for Halfords, but very well made, and the pro range comes with a lifetime guarentee IIRC. Had mine for a few years now and its been 100% reliable. Remember these things are an investment and last for years if looked after right :thumbs:

halford pro one is pretty good

+1 - fairly expensive for Halfords, but very well made, and the pro range comes with a lifetime guarentee IIRC. Had mine for a few years now and its been 100% reliable. Remember these things are an investment and last for years if looked after right :thumbs:

+2 I know many mechanics who use the Halfords Pro range as a cheaper alternative to Snap-On and sing their praises.

Got a new Draper ratchet torque wrench 3/8"square drive for £29 next day delivery from Amazon :thumbs: Very wide range of torque (10-120Nm) and also calibrated in in/lb.

This is similar spec to the Halford one which costs twice as much ;) Machine mart carry only max 10-80nm ranged wrenches.

+1

the trade card gets a whopping amount off of a torque wrench if i remember, if you know a mate with one you only need the code from the card so you can get iot off them via text or the phone. the halfrauds ones are actually really good :)