A few pics from today :)

Ian

Met up with a mate today to get some pics of his new Evo with my Z, ofcourse - no day out is complete without a tunnel run or 6 :ninja: Videos of that to follow once I've got them off the camera & uploaded them :D

DSC_3477.jpg

DSC_3481.jpg

DSC_3482.jpg

DSC_3483.jpg

DSC_3487.jpg

DSC_3495.jpg

DSC_3498.jpg

:D

Love how your zed looks in the 2nd pic B)

Really pleased with how that one came out :D

Pics and call it photoshop artwork - really cool :thumbs:

Most of the pictures needed touching up because of the lighting, so I had a bit of a play in PS with them :ninja:

looks awesome dude B) you orded your new hood yet?

Still deciding what to get. Its between the Asuka V3, 08 Seibon TSII, ASM or OEM bulge with custom vents :ninja:

I spoke to Adam at Z1-auto about the Asuka hood and he told me to stay way clear of it :scare: apparently their poo to say the least. I should be getting mine tomoz after almost a month!!!!

Still deciding what to get. Its between the Asuka V3, 08 Seibon TSII, ASM or OEM bulge with custom vents :ninja:

I spoke to Adam at Z1-auto about the Asuka hood and he told me to stay way clear of it :scare: apparently their poo to say the least. I should be getting mine tomoz after almost a month!!!!

Which one did you get? I'm a bit wary about the Seibon one aswell because of fitment issues. The ASM & OEM will fit perfectly but the ASM is big money & the I can't find anyone to give me a reasonable price for cutting vents into an oem bonnet :dry:

Which one did you get? I'm a bit wary about the Seibon one aswell because of fitment issues. The ASM & OEM will fit perfectly but the ASM is big money & the I can't find anyone to give me a reasonable price for cutting vents into an oem bonnet :dry:

oooh should i tell or wait till i get it :ninja: lol The ASM is MEGA money!!!! OEM will look boring, carbon is the future. So that would leave seibon I thought there porducts were top quality, didn't realise they had any issues. Alt least with seibon if there are any issues there is somewhere on this side that you can take it back to (Amber Performance)

Seibon 07+ TSII

oooh should i tell or wait till i get it :ninja: lol The ASM is MEGA money!!!! OEM will look boring, carbon is the future. So that would leave seibon I thought there porducts were top quality, didn't realise they had any issues. Alt least with seibon if there are any issues there is somewhere on this side that you can take it back to (Amber Performance)

Seibon 07+ TSII

Will wait and see how yours fits then :D My last seibon bonnet didn't fit perfectly :dry:

Just got the first video uploaded :) Taken from the Evo following me :)

You can just about hear my car :lol:

First vid is great Ian :teeth:

the tunnel run on the return when you undertook the Audi( :yahoo: ) then he caught you up at the end wooshing past :lol:

have it !!!!!! :D

How does it compare to a standard 350 ???????? your car i mean :D

First vid is great Ian :teeth:

the tunnel run on the return when you undertook the Audi( :yahoo: ) then he caught you up at the end wooshing past :lol:

have it !!!!!! :D

How does it compare to a standard 350 ???????? your car i mean :D

It drives exactly like a normal Z just a bit quicker :lol: Will let you have a go at the next meet :thumbs:

Its pretty evenly matched with the Evo once rolling, but that Evo launches like nothing I have seen before :scare: Its insane the way it grips from a standing start :surrender: