Mod Progress Thread

bhavin85

Hi All,

Ive had parts sitting about in my garage for awhile and finally decided to get my ass in gear and get them on! So heres a list of mods on my Zed at the moment...I am hoping to get a few more bits on in the coming weeks :)

List of mods on the car so far:

Nismo CAI

Nismo Floor Mats

Nismo Alluminium Gear Knob

Nismo B Pillars

Nismo LMGT4's

HKS Hypermax RS Coilovers

Shine V2 Front with CF Lip and Canards

C-West Side Skirts

Carbon Fibre Rear Strut Brace

Still in the garage or waiting to go on:

Berks Hi Flow Cats

Electric fold away liscence plate

Eibach Camber/Toe arms

The car is now too low to get on my drive way :( so ive had to borrow a spot on the neighbours driveway :lol:

IMG00032-20100528-1226.jpg

IMG00033-20100528-1226.jpg

IMG00040-20100530-1420.jpg

IMG00035-20100530-1419.jpg

IMG00037-20100530-1419.jpg

IMG00038-20100530-1420.jpg

Got a few more bits and pieces lined up so once they are all on ill be a happy boy :yahoo:

Thanks for the kind words guys :)

Super low is the only way to be B) its not a faily driver so I can handle taking diversions around speed bumps on a weekend car :)

Ive just sorted out a new rear bumper so the cars going back into the bodyshop in a few weeks...also want a CF hood after seeing Taddy's thread! They are right modding is a slippery slope..once you start its very very hard to stop!

That doesnt count as you're parked on a kurb! Please lower properly and take pics on a flat surface!

:wacko: The two first photos represents him trying to get up to park... not showing how low it is on flat surface... there are other pictures further down showing that... :shrug:

Which rear you going for?

If you're free you should put your name down for modified live show

Its a chargespeed rear...I did want a Do-Luck one but they are jsut way to expensive!

That doesnt count as you're parked on a kurb! Please lower properly and take pics on a flat surface!

Thats only the first 2 pics bud...the rest of them are on a flat surface...the first 2 just she me "attempting" to get up my drive way

andlid - :clap:

Looking good Bhav :thumbs: and about time too ;)

The chargespeed rear will be very B) and tie in with the other body mods :cloud9: but i feel the LMGT4 lets the whole package down. You need something bolder with deeper dish :p

...........and maybe the bulge bonnet :teeth:

Which rear you going for?

If you're free you should put your name down for modified live show

Its a chargespeed rear...I did want a Do-Luck one but they are jsut way to expensive!

Thats only the first 2 pics bud...the rest of them are on a flat surface...the first 2 just she me "attempting" to get up my drive way

andlid - :clap:

The pics on the flat have a huge gap between the lip and the ground :p

Looking good Bhav :thumbs: and about time too ;)

The chargespeed rear will be very B) and tie in with the other body mods :cloud9: but i feel the LMGT4 lets the whole package down. You need something bolder with deeper dish :p

...........and maybe the bulge bonnet :teeth:

I was thinking that...not sure what to go for...always like TE37's but they dont have a dish...I have always liked the Kahn RSX's bit they are not very JDM :thumbdown:

I am definetly not going for the bonnet bulge as it seems everyone has one now...ill probably just get some eyelids and get the customer headlights sorted instead ;)

Dan / Ian - the rear hasn't been dropped fully yet...Camber arms are still waiting to go on...once they are on we can have a how low can we go contest :lol:

Front needs dropping more aswell ;) Anyone can make theyre car look slammed by parking it like that

DSC_2294.jpg

DSC_2295.jpg

Like that ;) I need to sort out some ramps for my driveway before I destroy my lip :blush:

and I can still see a gap between wheel and arch :p

I was thinking that...not sure what to go for...always like TE37's but they dont have a dish...I have always liked the Kahn RSX's bit they are not very JDM :thumbdown:

Volks CE28N :cloud9: or Works equip will rock ;)

I am definetly not going for the bonnet bulge as it seems everyone has one now...ill probably just get some eyelids and get the customer headlights sorted instead ;)

You can say the same for OEM bonnet :p:lol: There are endless types of bonnets out there but i still rate the 2007 bulge highly. The seibon one with vents is a nice touch and not OTT but if i was going for a vented bonnet then it will have to be the Varis extremor I B)

What is the status with the "project"