Definitley considering selling my Z now!!

craigy hardcore

Power looks awsom, but looks wise its pretty dull.

If 400 bhp in a hatch back is what your after, save yourself 40 grand an get a pulsar :p

Can't save that much if you want a warrantied 400bhp though!

I like the current shape more than the old one i think, prefer it to the Evo X anyway.

Power looks awsom, but looks wise its pretty dull.

If 400 bhp in a hatch back is what your after, save yourself 40 grand an get a pulsar :p

Can't save that much if you want a warrentied 400bhp though!

I like the current shape more than the old one i think, prefer it to the Evo X anyway.

Boy, do I know that... *looks at wallet*

surely this is just another lichfield imports car? craigy if you havent heard of them go and have a look at their stock :)

I'm pretty sure the Evo article said it's for sale through the Subara dealer network. Apparently both Subaru and Cosworth are keen to make it work to prove they've they've both still got what it takes and that Subaru hasn't lost the plot entirely. The new car's been engineered to drive like the old ones - I reckon it looks lame and you should just buy a mint old one though :ninja:

Evo seem pretty excited about it bar the price...the upgrade parts aren't available separately either.

Litchfield are doing their own super specials. The cosworth is factory sanctioned as far as I'm aware.

I must admit I hated the looks of the new Impreza at first. I'm really beining to warm to it now in the right spec. No idea why!

Litchfield are doing their own super specials. The cosworth is factory sanctioned as far as I'm aware.

I must admit I hated the looks of the new Impreza at first. I'm really beining to warm to it now in the right spec. No idea why!

+1 I hated them at first but now I think they look awesome B)

I like the look of the new Impreza tbh. Although i am pretty sure i would not spend £50k on this or the Equiv Evo. I would however buy a TVR Sagaris for £38k then spend £12k rebuilding the engine every 2 miles or something :lol: But thats because i really do love a good TVR.