Tesco 99 Fuel beats 'em all

bernmc

Guest prescience
Yes why was that.

I thought it was fair comment to do the sums based on what the company had supplied to me, whilst acknowledging that lomoto had done a good deal.

And the guarantee point - well I didn't know the legal stance :dry:

Hmmm, bit cross about this :(

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes why was that.

I thought it was fair comment to do the sums based on what the company had supplied to me, whilst acknowledging that lomoto had done a good deal.

dont worry Dorian, if it melts like Vals last one did I wont be too bothered , life's too short to haggle with manufacturers / dealers it will end up in the bin :teeth:

Yes why was that.

Hmmm, bit cross about this :(

perhaps you should let it go ;)

Yes why was that.

dont worry Dorian, if it melts like Vals last one did I wont be too bothered , life's too short to haggle with manufacturers / dealers it will end up in the bin :teeth:

you won't have to haggle anything, they just send you a new one like they did to me :)

but I'm sure it won't happen to you mate.

mine was only the second I've ever heard of (or seen happening), very small chance, no worries.

now back on topic please

Green Energy uses biofuels (about 5% in Tescos), its this component that helps boost the Octane rating.

Biofuel is about 5p more a litre than standard petrol, but the taxman offers a 10p a litre tax break on it. This is what allows Tesco to be very price competative......

Just for intrest :yawn:

This would appear to be an on topic post.

BAN ME! BAN ME!

Thanks the nearest to me is the one in chesterfield which is about 30 miles

away might try it with the eighty litre tank it might not be too bad.

You could fill up if you come to the meet next week. :teeth:

Yes I will come up got some minor issues on the car that I could do with an opinion on.

When/where? could nt find it on the meets page

Thanks the nearest to me is the one in chesterfield which is about 30 miles

away might try it with the eighty litre tank it might not be too bad.

You could fill up if you come to the meet next week. :teeth:

Yes I will come up got some minor issues on the car that I could do with an opinion on.

When/where? could nt find it on the meets page

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2173

Green Energy uses biofuels (about 5% in Tescos), its this component that helps boost the Octane rating.

Biofuel is about 5p more a litre than standard petrol, but the taxman offers a 10p a litre tax break on it. This is what allows Tesco to be very price competative......

Just for intrest :yawn:

This would appear to be an on topic post.

BAN ME! BAN ME!

Is the 99 Ron only available in a limited number of Tesco outlets? My local one only has 97 Ron at the pumps.

Is the 99 Ron only available in a limited number of Tesco outlets? My local one only has 97 Ron at the pumps.

Afraid so, they have it at something like 75% of them, dont have the article to hand with the exact figure. I have been trying to find a list of them (which I will then turn into a POI for the satnav.....)