Whats all this sticker business about?

UNABASHED

ah, never read the bit about free sticker...so I am able to request a free sticker if I so wished??

No :snack:

:lol:,

Im sure if you speak to Mike, He may send you out one.

only after he's gone through the posts posted though... so No he ain't getting one...

:snack:

:lol: j/k

Remember guys and gals you can always buy a sticker lol as the very small amount of money will go to supporting the club AND you will get your sticker sooner, so your zed will obviously be cooler as it will have the club sticker on it :lol::thumbs:

Remember guys and gals you can always buy a sticker lol as the very small amount of money will go to supporting the club AND you will get your sticker sooner, so your zed will obviously be cooler as it will have the club sticker on it :lol::thumbs:

You do need two stickers really, one for each side window, so win one buy one.

This also add 5BHP per sticker with no re map needed ;)

Lol well I've bought 2 already and have them on the b pillar windows, but twhen bradders starts selling the ones with names on I was planning on sticking the one with the name in the right hand side of the boot and another 350z one in the left corner.. So that free one would be handy ;-)

people always want free stuff.

might be worth donating to the club and buying one as well, as its that money that helps make the club so great.

your all happy to post away in here. have the free stuff, like discounted tickets, vinyls etc. but how many of you put back in?

organise a meet?

help a member fit something?

donate to the club?

lots of givers on this forum, but when they all go then there will be nothing left to take ;)

not a rant, just hoping to boost the club ;)

I prefer the sticker on the back window at the bottom in the middle. I got an orange one to match my car and then if any other zed is behind me in traffic (rarely but it HAS happened once or twice) they can see it! :thumbs: