Whats all this sticker business about?

UNABASHED

people always want free stuff.

might be worth donating to the club and buying one as well, as its that money that helps make the club so great.

your all happy to post away in here. have the free stuff, like discounted tickets, vinyls etc. but how many of you put back in?

organise a meet?

help a member fit something?

donate to the club?

lots of givers on this forum, but when they all go then there will be nothing left to take ;)

not a rant, just hoping to boost the club ;)

go on, thats a rant! :evil::dots:

I don't think I want a sticker actually... think some knackers over here would find that as an excuse to key my car...

:shrug:

I've done two of the three above btw :lol:;)

btw, while we're on subject here regarding stickers does anyone know how/where you can get the type of 'stickers' done thats made of metail and drilled out and you can stick them on say the rear window and still see out? Normally seen on taxis... Dont even know what to google for!

A B)

anyone who passes the 350 posts just pm me,

Grey is still out of stock for inside application. We really want to get the rest of the stock down before ordering new stock to help keep costs low.

Click on the Club Merchandise button at the top for more info :)

I prefer the sticker on the back window at the bottom in the middle. I got an orange one to match my car and then if any other zed is behind me in traffic (rarely but it HAS happened once or twice) they can see it! :thumbs:

i have mine on the inside at the back and i really like it there, nice and subtle instead of the stinky dealership ones :yuck:

I prefer the sticker on the back window at the bottom in the middle. I got an orange one to match my car and then if any other zed is behind me in traffic (rarely but it HAS happened once or twice) they can see it! :thumbs:

i have mine on the inside at the back and i really like it there, nice and subtle instead of the stinky dealership ones :yuck:

:help::worthless: