FOR SALE: RTBISCUITS ZED ***SOLD***

rtbiscuit

This Car has been my pride and joy for over the last 18 months it has been well cared for and only receives the best treatment it has been serviced on time and at TEAM AFM where it recieved only the best, including royal purple oil. this car is not a heavy driver and i only cover about 9000 a year in it. drives beautifully. always gets looks and comments

i'm open to negotioation on the price but i'm not desperate to sell and will wait for the right buyer. so feel free to put an offer in, but don't take the mick. this is a well known and well cared for ZED, it has never been crashed, its not been written off and all its history is very evident on this forum.

any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

and any club vultures reading this, a stripping list is part way down, but please hold off posting till i start the appropriate thread. and leave this just for people interested in the car.

The basic's

Year: 2006 (06) GT spec

Mileage: 28,000

colour: blade silver

TAX: may 2011

MOT'd till: march 2011

Car will be sold with:

Pioneer Satnav system

original Bose (full working order)

Nismo N1 Body kit

Nismo N2 Spoiler

Retractable numberplate.

the original exhaust will be put back on this has only covered 12,000 miles as have the catalytic converters

DI-NOC Wrapped wing mirrors (these can easily be un wrapped leaving the original mirrors in perfect condition.

Aluminium handbrake handle, new gaitors on all parts.

also recently had all new bulbs all round

last service was a P3, next service due in 5k is a P1

Being sold separately from the car:

The JVC double DIN headunit

possibly the refurbished rays (but only on the condition of replacement rays)

carbon wrapped door handles

Invidia True Dual Exhaust

Kinetix High flow cats

K&N typhoon intake with APexi filter

Carbon rear strut cover and carbon b pillars (only on condition of suitable replacements)

20mm wheel spacers

5zigen red wheel nuts

nismo titanium gear knob

P1000997.jpg

P1000972.jpg

P1000973.jpg

P1010098.jpg

P1010099.jpg

P1010100.jpg

P1000985.jpg

If your interested in the car but would like to keep any of these items above i'm happy to negotiate that in to the cost with discount. if it will secure a sale and will hold off for a week or too before allowing the vultures full access.

these will go up in a seperate thread soon so please no vulture posting for parts