K1 + Bumper Tuck - JOB DONE, PICS ADDED PAGE 4

mattbowey

Nice wheels and the bumper tuck works with your K1 B)

thanks man, wheels are Infinity put on by previous owner either here or in Japan, not sure.

Think i can get away with the tuck if i keep the pipes shiny.

Lol loving the pics. How long did it take to unwrap? How easy was it to tuck ur bumper? I'm considering mines. Anyways get a soundclip up. I love the sound of it. Jealous now... Hope you enjoy as much as i did. Don't put baffles in keep it loud and proud! :#1::thumbs::lol:

took about half an hour to unwrap lol, my good friend stanley helped out a lot :)

very easy to tuck, we heated the white clips and bent them then allowed them to cool then put screws through the bumper and the white clips rather than the metal frame, hence needing another clip to even it out as it sags a little in the middle.

will get a soundclip up soon, not tonight though i dont think, Smudge wanted to see the K1 in the flesh so i think i will have a trip up to his through the tyne tunnel :teeth::teeth::teeth:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im glad you didn thave this fitted on Sunday Matt. You'd have deafened us all!!!

next time Lexx, were you in wheatley hill on saturday afternoon by any chance, neighbour saw a white zed with a body kit and said it looked awesome, might not have been you like,

looks good m8.as you said you ll need to keep them pipe nice and shiny. :teeth:

cheers man, will go through the faqs for best way to keep them shiny later on. getting very angry with stupid college work atm. :angry:

Im glad you didn thave this fitted on Sunday Matt. You'd have deafened us all!!!

next time Lexx, were you in wheatley hill on saturday afternoon by any chance, neighbour saw a white zed with a body kit and said it looked awesome, might not have been you like,

looks good m8.as you said you ll need to keep them pipe nice and shiny. :teeth:

cheers man, will go through the faqs for best way to keep them shiny later on. getting very angry with stupid college work atm. :angry:

Im betting that was Ho

Ho = lilsheepshaggerturbo on here.

Lives in Cramlington I think.

We bought our Zeds at the same time, and spent about the same amount of time at ESR!. He can never make the meets as he plays football on a Sunday.

Yeah I did, most after markets sit a bit off. My scorpions squinty too. 350zstephen bought a nismo and it's off too. I think it's just one of those things that happens with aftermarket exhausts. Nobody notices it till I pointed it out though. The scorpion sits down on the right and sticks out a little more on the right

Yeah I did, most after markets sit a bit off. My scorpions squinty too. 350zstephen bought a nismo and it's off too. I think it's just one of those things that happens with aftermarket exhausts. Nobody notices it till I pointed it out though. The scorpion sits down on the right and sticks out a little more on the right

ok cool beans, cheers man

Nice work Matt :thumbs:

Looks like i inspired you when you came downm to nurrish for the satnav ;)

:D tbh i thought the K1 was silly loud when i first heard your's, i remember saying to BladesGrant who was there too that day it was too loud for me, but it was a good price and i thought i would go for it, and damn it is loud, but its a tremendous loud, gotta drive up to college tomorrow which is 25 miles each way, mostly motorway too, so will see what i think after that. might have to detour on the way home and go throught the tyne tunnel, with the windows down, and the phone recording a little video as i go.

who is Ho?

just noticed when i went out for a smoke, it hangs slightly lower on the right than the left, did you have that with it Neil?

I did this with mine to bring the left side down a little bit (which also stops the exhaust from touching the bumper)

DSC01756.jpg

DSC01758.jpg

Good idea BM! Much easier than bending hangars :#1:

edit: bending hangers is easier than bending hangars but not as easy as that idea :blush:

tried bending the bars and it was an epic fail, those things are double hard b********!!

Looks very cool bud :thumbs:

cheers