Single coz of my Zed !!

Mitch

I hate jealousy. I used to be a bit jealous but I hit that nail on the head as a youngster. I think the jealousy comes from an insecurity with youself which prevents you from trusting somone else because you don't trust yourself.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah your rite neilp , it was ok for him to chat n put his arms round women but I couldn't even glance at any males n got very very jealous if any man tried to talk to me even his friends , recons he will change but given him tooooo many chances now rather b on me own but happy :lol::lol:

I think when you find the correct person for you the jealousy goes as you know you can trust them and if your 100% happy then you generally trust yourself as the need to "check out the menu" goes. I think the latter leads to the first. Don't take anyone back after a break up, as they say a leopard can't change it's spots. People always do it and then break up again. You've gotta remember why u break up in the first place, people forget because there emotions get the better of them. Things may change for a while but will almost always return to the way they were.

Met my missus at 15yrs old, 100% happy and content ever since!

Ps I think I should get a forum on here lol agony uncle haha

sounds like better off without him :)

FYI my mates GF did say she would not marry him if he bought a TVR Tuscan (not sure why, they are perfectly safe on the back of a lorry going to the garage ;) )

the reason was not jealousy but just because he is an agressive driver and she did not want to be burying him (or someone else) in such a quick car.

They have gotten a little older now, so he is allowed one when they move to a bigger house (quality bribary if you ask me ;) )

Neil get a grip :headhurt: I'm not liking this agony uncle stuff :lol:

Hahaha :lol: who's been with there partner/bf/gf/spouse the longest on here? My mum and dad have been together 35 years!! :scare:

I felt like I was watching Jeremy Kyle for a sec there mate.

I think when you find the correct person for you the jealousy goes as you know you can trust them and if your 100% happy then you generally trust yourself as the need to "check out the menu" goes. I think the latter leads to the first. Don't take anyone back after a break up, as they say a leopard can't change it's spots. People always do it and then break up again. You've gotta remember why u break up in the first place, people forget because there emotions get the better of them. Things may change for a while but will almost always return to the way they were.

WTF :scare: who are you what have you done with Neil? :headhurt:

Isn't that illegal? :p:p

WTF :scare: who are you what have you done with Neil? :headhurt:

Hahaha sorry folks was getting emotionally involved there, back in my usual frame of mind now hahaha :lol:B)

That's rediculous!! Why would you dump someone because of the car they drove? Especially if it's a nice car!! :wacko:

Maybe if the money's really tight and you're not willing to make sacrifices to save money? Other than that it doesn't make sense.

Lol, trade them in for a younger model.

Get your minds out of the gutter, I meant a young Zed. :thumbs::lol:

Mrs used to go mad about the zed,

Got her insured on the car - now she has shut up! - Weird?

I was in the car with fiddy on the germany autobarnes or private airfield (cant remember which) going about 95 and the mrs flew past me in my own car! ARGH :rant:

I was in the car with fiddy on the germany autobarnes or private airfield (cant remember which) going about 95 and the mrs flew past me in my own car! ARGH :rant:

Fiddy lost to a woman :lol::lol::lol: Still you know your car is faster eh Dan :thumbs:

Mrs used to go mad about the zed,

Got her insured on the car - now she has shut up! - Weird?

missus 1, you 0

missus :#1:

She really is a lil bugger. Only 5' 2" looks all cute and innocent and then goes chasing boy racers my own car!

Got pulled once for going erm ... quite quickly (i.e. double the speed limit) in her own car and got away with it with just a ticking off! GRRR! I'm not sexist but seriously! I need to grow some MOOBS!