Single coz of my Zed !!

Mitch

lol its coz it was the only thing us guys had to ourselves but yet women eh hmm managed too wriggle there way in :p

I've already told you once tonight wee man...remember I have a very deep river at the bottom of the garden where you'll be playing on Sunday night ;):lol:

Oh and if Nicole's thing is diamonds I have a lovely little Jewish diamond dealer at the London Diamond Bourse - I'll happily help Nicole with some advice on how to choose a diamond :lol: NOW you're in trouble :snack:

lol shes already picked out her tiffany engagement ring in selfridges, 14.5k... her cars getting sold for money towards it lol

ps dont throw me in the river, im a driver not a swimmer :lol:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm always amazed at the number of men who feel emasculated by a woman who owns a performance car and can drive it :shrug::lol:

"Love me...love my car" ;):teeth:

Quite the contrary for me actually, for some weird reason Vikki Butler Henderson gives me nice funny feelings.

:lol: I've admitted this before on here....I've always had a girlie crush on her :lol:

lol shes already picked out her tiffany engagement ring in selfridges, 14.5k... her cars getting sold for money towards it lol

And at least £4.5k of that will be for the name. Buy the diamonds yourself and get something custom made up at a reputable place and you'll make a profit if its ever lost ;)B)

And at least £4.5k of that will be for the name. Buy the diamonds yourself and get something custom made up at a reputable place and you'll make a profit if its ever lost ;)B)

I will explain that to her on Sunday....is what we did :thumbs:

Tiffany diamonds are pretty crap quality in general usually VS2 in clarity - just expertly cut and polished to make up for it ;)

Edit - sorry Michelle we are being pretty thoughtless discussing diamonds etc on your thread :doh:

Tiffany diamonds are pretty crap quality in general usually VS2 in clarity just expertly cut and polished to make up for it ;)

I've never been impressed with them, not compared to a proper diamond from a good dealer. I was amazed when I saw the difference. In isolation, you cant tell that much, but side by side, its significant. And at least they dont depreciate like cars :lol:

Tiffany diamonds are pretty crap quality in general usually VS2 in clarity just expertly cut and polished to make up for it ;)

I've never been impressed with them, not compared to a proper diamond from a good dealer. I was amazed when I saw the difference. In isolation, you cant tell that much, but side by side, its significant. And at least they dont depreciate like cars :lol:

Diamond's to me must be like cars my girlfriend, I just don't see what the fuss is all about?? a shiny wee stone. Plus you can get imitation diamonds that sparkle just as much, and look identical. Only thing their useful for is cutting through materials I think.

Vik will probably hang me for saying that :scare:

This says it all..............

The sex may be wrong but I guess you get the sentiments. :thumbs:

"I'm In Love With My Car"

Words and music by Roger Taylor

The machine of a dream

Such a clean machine

With the pistons a pumpin

And the hub caps all gleam

When Im holdin your wheel

All I hear is your gear

When my hands on your grease gun

Oh it's like a disease son

Im in love with my car

Gotta feel for my automobile

Get a grip on my boy racer rollbar

Such a thrill when your radials squeal

Told my girl I'll have to forget her

Rather buy me a new carburetor

So she made tracks sayin

"This is the end now"

Cars don't talk back

They're just four wheeled friends now

When Im holdin your wheel

All I hear is your gear

When Im cruisin in overdrive

Don't have to listen to no run of the mill talk jive

Im in love with my car

Gotta feel for my automobile

Im in love with my car

String back gloves in my automolove

I'm sorry to hear about that Mitch. But I may see where you ex is coming from.

I used to go out with a lady that would do nothing but talk about cars, remapping, spacers, exhausts etc etc and to be honest it was pretty freaky. I just could not be with someone that would talk more about cars and post more on car forums than me.

It was a very lucky escape in the end. She will no doubt be at Modified live, so I may need some backup incase things get nasty.. :lol::lol:

Maz :wacko: you're gonna have to learn the hard way....your other half already has expensive taste in nail enamel :lol: U see I did partake in some girlie chat at the last meet ;)

Oh god! you notice these things? Haha, that's something I'm not looking forward too. And she will probably join in the conversation with you about diamonds.....oh dear, this isn't good :scare: .

Maz :wacko: you're gonna have to learn the hard way....your other half already has expensive taste in nail enamel :lol: U see I did partake in some girlie chat at the last meet ;)

Oh god! you notice these things? Haha, that's something I'm not looking forward too. And she will probably join in the conversation with you about diamonds.....oh dear, this isn't good :scare: .

:lol::lol: Been there done the Chanel nail enamel....and bags and shoes...that was my 20's - I 'matured' into cars

Stephen...like I said earlier I'm always amazed how some men feel emasculated by women who enjoy motors... :shrug:

Wtf? What's wrong with a girl driving a zed?

And good call on butler henderson. :teeth: she's a fine lady driver.

No I think id only find it threatening that girl drove a fast car if I was using fast cars to make myself look 'ard and cool.

I am well aware that no car is ever going to do that... so I don't feel threatened!

Stephen...like I said earlier I'm always amazed how some men feel emasculated by women who enjoy motors... :shrug:

I did not feel emasculated, I was just overwhelmed with how often she talked about cars - it was freaky.

Anyhoos, I have no idea how you women have so much time to talk about cars. Gotta shorten that chain from the kitchen sink... :lol: just kidding :p

Sorry to hear that Mitch - i'm only up the road if you want a man bashing session from another girl in a zed! :thumbs:

Hi nixy , thanks I've not been going out with him long n done my Ed in big time :lol: yeah it will be good to meet up for a good old chin wagg sometime soon :):thumbs:

I did not feel emasculated, I was just overwhelmed with how often she talked about cars - it was freaky.

Anyhoos, I have no idea how you women have so much time to talk about cars. Gotta shorten that chain from the kitchen sink... :lol: just kidding :p

Lol mate the ladies are gonna love that one lol :lol:

My +1 is not very happy with the fact that I spend all my money on the Zed but on the other side I pay all of the bills and she knows how important the Zed is to me.

Let's see what is going to happen when the wedding gets in the middle :bangin:

Whatever happened with you guys it meant to happend...........

I'm obviously really lucky! :yahoo:

Convo a couple of week ago.

'Hi, I'm home!'

Hi, I bought a new motorbike today'

'cool, what colour?'

look up google ' same as this'

'Ooh thats nice, when you get it?'

:teeth:

stew... i just cant bring myself to even comment on that you ba**rd :lol::lol::lol: unfair :lol:

Mitch if he can't cope with the whole thing, then no loss. You have to take someone for what they are. More time for :drive1

Should you be outside doing manly things like taking out the rubbish or chopping fire wood. :p:lol::lol::lol:

My Mrs is normally fairly okay with me spending cash on the car. I've spent in recent days £1,600 - with a view to spend a further £1,100 - £1,300 in the next few weeks.

I have of course only told her about the first outlay of cash, the second part (for her benefit) will only cost around £200 :lol::lol::lol: (It's funny how the cost of moding a car has become overnight so cheap)

Although saying that I purchased the new 3Zero Snooper yesterday for £139, told her it was £70 and she freaked slightly saying "We need to keep a close eye on our spending due to the wedding next year).

Although once I've spent my 2nd outlay I hope to god that I don't find something else I want to do to the car!

What's even more annoying - Nurrish and P15ULT have both provisionaly advertised their cars, so tempting!

Mitch if he can't cope with the whole thing, then no loss. You have to take someone for what they are. More time for :drive1

Should you be outside doing manly things like taking out the rubbish or chopping fire wood. :p:lol::lol::lol:

Hi bronzee , yeah tooooo rite :D just got to wait for delivery of my new plates n then there's noooooo stopping me but I know he is gona follow me everywhere I go that's if he can keep up with the zed :lol::lol:

That's rediculous!! Why would you dump someone because of the car they drove? Especially if it's a nice car!! :wacko:

Maybe if the money's really tight and you're not willing to make sacrifices to save money? Other than that it doesn't make sense.

My misses told me she'd leave me if I ever bought a motorbike... I put that theory to the test by buying a Yamaha R6 for my first bike. We're still together, we just don't talk about it ;) She's just worried about me which is fair enough when it comes to bikes I spose.

Hi kj , it was me that finished it cos of his jealousy of me going anywhere in my zed + a few other issue's too !! Had only been going out for a couple of months n did my head in big time so was time for bye :lol: