FAVOUR - can anyone in Keighley look at this 350z?

Buckley

hi all

see a post further down the page very similar to what im going ask

ive seen a Zed in Keighley, West Yorkshire that i really really interested in - im from Chesterfield/Sheffield but with work commitments its hard to get time to drive up and look at and test drive the car

from the post mentioned, it seems members are very kind enough to check out cars and give their opinions - is there anyone passing this garage/area with knowledge of Zeds that could help a kind newbie out!?

- http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p -

would you say this is a good deal and would you recommend a purchase? as it is a 55 reg, does this qualify for the lower road tax? im aware its a UK car, and i believe it has the GT Pack too, can anyone confirm? has anyone dealt with Keighley Sports & Performance previously and anyone have advice/opinions regarding them?

im looking to sell my car privately and hope to have this concluded by the end of the week or early next week, then ive got the rest of the money for this so hopefully can haggle a bit and get this by next weekend (assuming this car is sound and can be checked by a kind member!)

any help advice would be greatly appreciated

thankyou

:)

I have no experience of these guys but i have some comments about the car:

-The advert says 2006 but you should know it is definately a pre-facelift zed made in 2005 which means you should be fine for tax but it does not have bi-xenon as suggested rather single xenons and the pre-facelift interior (just a few trims and knobs slightly different) :p

-The GT pack should AFAIK also have the lightweight Rays wheels not the standard heavier 18" pictured otherwise everything else looks kosher :thumbs:

There are loads of cars around for this price bracket and though the zed is very solid i would naturally go for a full GT UK or similar import with with less mileage( 20-40K miles) and if possible some mild/moderate mods to start you off ;) Be prepared to travel and keep checking the forum sales or pistonheads as cars here are usually from enthusiast and hence well catered for :snack:

-The GT pack should AFAIK also have the lightweight Rays wheels not the standard heavier 18" pictured otherwise everything else looks kosher :thumbs:

The GT pack has never included Rays. Rays became standard with MY06 I think. Prior to that they were an option.

RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY

Shocking reputation up here mate. I know two people who bought cars from them, one of them exploded on motorway on way home and the other was bdoged after a crash - both massively dangerous and both chaps had to fight to get any kind of reimbersment!

Add that to the thousands of stories that google will throw up, expecially with scoobies!

thanks for the prompt responses, appreciate all the advice

yeah, spending this money i think i can hang on for a Zed a few more weeks

ill google them later when im home from work and see whats what but once again - really appreciate the heads up

glad i asked on here now :)

after a quick 9 responses, i thought id found a little gem...... glad i asked the experts

thankyou