Our 350z artful dodger baby!!

stanski

One for the recent dads on here- you will know what mean!!!

Just sat in the sofa feeding Ania as she finishes the bottle.... Settles back big burp ... then catapults half of the milk back out - misses her top lands on my knee, drips onto the leather sofa down onto the oak floor! Now that takes some skill!! B)

I sit her down on her kiddie chair she burps some more out yep misses her but all over the chair.... I am about to get annoyed as I just cleaned the other mess she looks at me and gives me the biggest smile :teeth:

Nothing to do but laugh with her .... :lol:

My hard man image isn't working is it!!!

:dummy::dummy::dummy:

Remake of "The Exorcist" ;) Stan you got it easy, leather settee & Oak floor - easy peasy. The worst bit is the smell of the milk. Got to agree though, nothing better than when your child smiles at you, I still miss that. Have to enjoy when the Grandchildren do it now :D

Thanks guys yes enjoying it still she is so cute you can't be upset about anything and yes leather sofa and oak floor easier to maintain but we still try to keep a pre- baby house as much as we can!

She is grewing very fast and changes everyday!

Hi Stan.

Same happened to me last night.......but she was on our bed :scare:

Bathed,fed, changed, lying on her back having a last cuddle before bed......then WHOOOSH

White mixture erupting out over her whole face then the bed :yuck:

Looked like the scene from Alien when they kill the android.

Had to give lots of loving reassurance.....scared herself silly poor thing :dummy:

YOU GOT OFF EASY :lol:

She's looking lovely Stan! Growing fast!

Can't beat getting a smile! My neice is 7 this month and I still turn to goo when you smiles and runs up to me! But I'm well hard......

Bathed,fed, changed, lying on her back having a last cuddle before bed......then WHOOOSH

Had to give lots of loving reassurance.....scared herself silly poor thing :dummy:

Perhaps she's mimicking the volcano in Iceland. :lol:

It won't be long Stan until you and Lucy are standing at the door fighting off all the young guys ready to take her out for a date. :headhurt::lol:

Perhaps she's mimicking the volcano in Iceland. :lol:

It won't be long Stan until you and Lucy are standing at the door fighting off all the young guys ready to take her out for a date. :headhurt::lol:

Anias scary Scottish Uncle Stew will be there with his baseball bat to vet potential suitors too.

stanski she's going to be a daddys girls, she will have you wrapped round her little finger with that smile of hers, ur in trouble now you do realise that dont you :lol:

not sure what it is my nephew is 2 years old now and I cant seem to relate to him, weird, my sister says its because i look like a big ogre, thanks sis :blush::lol:

I'm afraid she already has me round her little finger!! :lol:

Bronzee please I am trying not to think about the boyfriend thing let me enjoy this bit - hopefully by then I would have mellowed :blink:

No worries Uncle Stew can vet them first then they can go through to the second interview phase with me!! :lol:

Bronzee please I am trying not to think about the boyfriend thing let me enjoy this bit - hopefully by then I would have mellowed :blink:

Stan all will be ok, as long as they drive Zeds. :yahoo::lol: So in another 15-16 years or so, or maybe 12 at the rate of kids these days. :headhurt:

No worries Uncle Stew can vet them first then they can go through to the second interview phase with me!! :lol:

So she won't be getting married until she's about 50. :lol::lol: