Club Stickers with username - Opinions please

Bradders

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The following names have all been cut and are ready to post, you will need to send payment to:

rtbiscuit@hotmail.com on paypal and sent as a gift. once you've done that please PM me to let me know and also to give me your address so i can post it to you.

1. Dene8 _ B PILLARS ONLY - £10 - PAID - POSTED

2. ikarus - B PILLARS ONLY - £10 - PAID - POSTED

3. Alessandro -FULL SET - £15 - PAID - POSTED

4. DoogyRev - FULL SET - £15 - PAID - POSTED

5. Wasso - FULL SET - £15 - PAID - POSTED

6. Elfman - B PILLARS ONLY - £10 - PAID - POSTED

7. shieldsie - FULL SET - £15 - PAID - POSTED

8. Roo - FULL SET - £15 - PAID - POSTED

9. Smudge - REAR ONLY - £10

10. Andlid - FULL SET - £15 - PAID - POSTED

11. Billyokco - REAR ONLY - £10 - PAID - POSTED

12. Demolition49 - FULL SET - PAID - POSTED

13. Toyboy - £15 - PAID - POSTED

14. Zugara - B PILLARS ONLY - PAID - POSTED

15. tt350z - FULL SET - PAID - POSTED

16. Jenni86 - FULL SET - PAID - POSTED

17. Ian

The following people haven't got back to me or bradders yet. if you get n contact i should be able to sort you out, but you'll need to tell me what you want.

2. Maccaman

Right all most all are sorted now, have spoken to smudge and he is sorting things, not heard anything from ian or maccaman?

if you 2 are still interested let me know

Looks nice! Though Rich does seems to have given you the back to front ones :lol:

Like your Morph

Bradders

God damt it, I knew something was wrong :lol:

Morph..... that's a Tango Man.... saved up 50 ring pulls back in the 90's to get him :clap:

Looks nice! Though Rich does seems to have given you the back to front ones :lol:

Like your Morph

Bradders

Morph..... that's a Tango Man.... saved up 50 ring pulls back in the 90's to get him :clap:

Tango man!?! You've been done mate! That's clearly Morph. Not big enough for a Tango man.

I'd ask for a refund and an apology! :lol:

Bradders

Like your Morph

Bradders

Tango man!?! You've been done mate! That's clearly Morph. Not big enough for a Tango man.

I'd ask for a refund and an apology! :lol:

Bradders

:lol::lol:

+1 On the rug B):lol:

The sticker is a bit on the small side aint it ? :shrug:

I was wondering how long it would take for the Rug to get a mention :lol::lol::lol:

Subtle I think - you don't want one that's too loud - I have a feeling the rear sticker will be plenty for size. Can't wait to get home and see my stickers too!!

+1 on Subtle Sides :thumbs:

looks really good,

moment of truth time that was making sure i had it all facing the right way round once fitted on the inside.

can only tell once fitted :lol:

as for sizes i had all the dimensions up for ages for people to see and check etc

Thanks again RT, I am very pleased with the result :thumbs:

I think the small ones are just the right size for the windows.

Not put the back on yet, can't decide to put new one with name on or my new "original" one (blue) on.

Thanks again, and looking forward to seeing everyone else's !!

Tip for the small ones, go steady pulling the backing off once stuck to the window.....bit tricky one handed :lol:

Do you do stickers this big.......

hague-district1.jpg

i don't; mine is only a baby machine, but i have one at work that that will do about half the width of that window. but not allowed to use work equipment to profit. hence why i bought my own baby one.

Ps , am I too late to put my order in ? :blush: if not plz can I order 2 rear window stickers in silver thanks Mitch :)

i've kind of shut up shop so to speak, but if there are another 10 interested parties i'll do another round, its just i used up the last of my white vinyl so would need to order in some more and its not cost effective for just 1 person.

Ps , am I too late to put my order in ? :blush: if not plz can I order 2 rear window stickers in silver thanks Mitch :)

i've kind of shut up shop so to speak, but if there are another 10 interested parties i'll do another round, its just i used up the last of my white vinyl so would need to order in some more and its not cost effective for just 1 person.

Hi , don't worry it's my own fault but if you get enough interested I wll def have 2 rear w , thankyou for even considering doing some more but don't go outa ya way it's not a prob :)