Trade: K1 Exhaust for Low Mileage Stock Exhaust

nurrish

Not technically for sale so i'm not sure how i stand on needing to put pics up....

Looking for someone with a low mileage exhaust to swap - or a looked after high miler plus cash my way

K1 exhaust just needs polishing up to get back to former glory

mate im interested in this ? ? ?

ive got a stock thats done just over 25,000 miles had it of BBUK here as i broke mine reversing off a kerb

I have two backboxes which are spot on !!

obviously the exhaust is on the car so we could arrange to swap if you would like ? ? :teeth:

Oh and havent seen you for a while

You was at the first meet then dissapeared i expected to see you at every meet i went to

mate im interested in this ? ? ?

ive got a stock thats done just over 25,000 miles had it of BBUK here as i broke mine reversing off a kerb

I have two backboxes which are spot on !!

obviously the exhaust is on the car so we could arrange to swap if you would like ? ? :teeth:

Oh and havent seen you for a while

You was at the first meet then dissapeared i expected to see you at every meet i went to

My cars been off the road mate, should be back in the meet scene shortly :thumbs:

Basically there is method in my madness....im getting a larger pulley too and heading down to abbey for a retune. I should hit the same kind of numbers but have alot more safety and less scary fuel consumption :scare:

A warning to you current s/c builders......you will @*!# your pants seeing how quick a tank of fuel goes :byebye:

Rough figures? Am I likely to get hom from Abbey on one tank? :lol:

Well with my 2.87 my car hit over 450whp in one run......so with the 3.12 would be looking at around 420whp with good timing and safe fueling. Where at the moment my car is being held back completely in the tune not to hit higher numbers.....so my max boost will be 10lbs and the risk is far less...so with the higher pulley there will be alot more to play around with to get the best and safest whp :D

Rough figures? Am I likely to get hom from Abbey on one tank? :lol:

Well with my 2.87 my car hit over 450whp in one run......so with the 3.12 would be looking at around 420whp with good timing and safe fueling. Where at the moment my car is being held back completely in the tune not to hit higher numbers.....so my max boost will be 10lbs and the risk is far less...so with the higher pulley there will be alot more to play around with to get the best and safest whp :D

:thumbs: sounds good and you'll save 10% on your petrol bill? :D