Big Phil

Sarnie

I still have some ESR transfers at home. Couldnt bring myself to throw them out.

Also. Can people please remember this a thread about someone who was a damn good friend to me, and to many on here. Not knowing how he is doing is something that upsets me quite alot, as I know it does some others on here.

His health and our worry for him is paramount, and anyones opinion about anything that happened subsequent to him taking ill shouldnt be brought up in this thread. I dont care how bitter you are. If you have a problem, kindly deal with it via PM or in a different thread.

Don't taint someones memory who doesnt deserve it.

+1 - I didn't know Phil or have any business with ESR - was before my time - but am still mortified at the manner in which this thread was hijacked :shrug:

I still have some ESR transfers at home. Couldnt bring myself to throw them out.

Also. Can people please remember this a thread about someone who was a damn good friend to me, and to many on here. Not knowing how he is doing is something that upsets me quite alot, as I know it does some others on here.

His health and our worry for him is paramount, and anyones opinion about anything that happened subsequent to him taking ill shouldnt be brought up in this thread. I dont care how bitter you are. If you have a problem, kindly deal with it via PM or in a different thread.

+1 - I didn't know Phil or have any business with ESR - was before my time - but am still mortified at the manner in which this thread was hijacked :shrug:

+2 On both of the above. There is a time and place to air any grievances and this thread wasn't it.

a massive +1 on that. :thumbs:

The day I missed and I was complaining to Phil about a bad back. :blush:

My C West front is getting pretty stonechipped but I still cant bring myself to paint over the ESR sticker.

if i have a decent quality picture of the logo i should be able to replicate it for you, so you could peel it off and then stick a fresh one on, to look nice ontop of your fresh new paint.

if that helps you out at all, let me know ;)

That would be great Rich. I will need a few sets later this year so will be in touch. I will then send some pics along with a request for an update. :)

Well said Lexx.

I never got to meet Phil but he did me a few good turns for me without accepting payments and in turn I was kind of responsible for him trading on here. He used to be on the OC only, but I used to see his username on the list of online users late at night and I used to banter him into posting up on here until he eventually did.

He was a good man and a trader the others should look towards when setting their own service standards.