Think my 350z is the one off Top Gear

Orange Z

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i so want the answer to be "cos it looks just like it" :lol:

:lol: unfortunately not mate,my car was first registered by Nissan UK for about 4 months,then had 1 normal owner,i took it to be a demonstrator or for sales figures etc but the garage i purchased it off managed to lose the service book so contacted Nissan for a replacement & this is where the mention of Top Gear came from, Nissan themselves,it might of been for the studio shots but knowing my luck its been to Iceland :lol:

Cant remember any other items to feature an Orange roadster,can you!

Enjoy

http://www.streetfire.net/video/074-top ... 184123.htm

http://www.streetfire.net/video/075-top ... 184126.htm

how come every time you see a promo zed whatever colour it always seems to have the LUST number plate!

Thought it was a Nissan owned plate? Same as 911GB with Porsche :) Also the Z advertising campaign was lust then love or love then lust or some combo like that

ah i get it - always wondered how come!

chrysler - 15000 parts all made by the lowest bidder! :lol:

Ahh i see your mistake here, you think its that one because its rusty from the sea water and sand blasting... common mistake, that's actually a colour would you believe! mad i know, silly nissan :doh:

Fresh water :lol: if it is mine they must of resprayed the whole car,i will try & get some more info as to the reason Top Gear were mentioned by Nissan.

The dates seem to be about the time they would of been filming tho :scare:

well its my assumption that nissan are the same as other manufacturers.

When we give out a press car its been through paint a fair number of times more than normal cars until its perfect with no orange peel etc, also engines maybe de restricted and possibly tuned slightly. :)

When we give out a press car its been through paint a fair number of times more than normal cars until its perfect with no orange peel etc, also engines maybe de restricted and possibly tuned slightly. :)

Maybe Chesterfield should have bought a press car then.....

Maybe Chesterfield should have bought a press car then.....

I was going to Quote the same thing :lol::lol:

Nice to know Joe Publics car is given one lick of paint with orange peel a-plenty and sluggish engines...... :lol:

+1 to the press cars being tuned etc.

my old Mini Cooper S Schnitzer was a press car was on topgear, mags etc etc.

It was fully loaded, put it on a rolling road, it should have been 190bhp, came out at 238bhp :D:drive1

EVERY company has press cars, this is nothing new

maybe all of us should have press car 350z's because nissan cant make cars properly either looking at the ridiculous amount of common faults with our poorly designed cars.

This forum is utterly obsessed with jag bashing because chris had a bad experience, the problems people on here have with their cars thanks to nissan make his car look perfect, yet why dont we say 350z's are crap...?

annoyed grumble over.

and porche is one of the worst, up goes the boost :drive1

just seen the vid... does the bose actually work on that car then ? pretty sure i never felt any bass from mine !

You haven't got your levels right then - I get fantastic vibrations through my seat :scare::lol: .........in the base of my back ;) Milo works best :thumbs:

Well got all my stuff from the garage today & guess what the first registered plate was

L44 UST :lol: ,cant see any volcanic ash anywhere on it tho :dry:

Never thought of checking if the car had been taken to Iceland & tested by Top Gear before buying it :headhurt:

Suppose it might of just been a normal press car ;)

just seen the vid... does the bose actually work on that car then ? pretty sure i never felt any bass from mine !

You haven't got your levels right then - I get fantastic vibrations through my seat :scare::lol: .........in the base of my back ;) Milo works best :thumbs:

first thing i rippedout was that POS , serisouly take it out one day and youl see its not a real sub !