Why I oughta *%!*$!#@! the little *#!$&*!

Bockaaarck

it really winds me up, why do they do it? :rant: i seen the damage first hand today, but only the spoiler i admit, and couldnt belive it. ( when i droped of my homemade spotted card :p) .

i really hope they find the little s@#t's and make them pay for all the damage caused. sorry to hear this mate

Got the card mate, at least that put a smile on me face :D

Just have to get the quotes for the work and get on with it now really. Just hope I can get a decent replacement spoiler and get the roof sorted. :(

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lack of respect in society these days, my guess is a couple of drunks on the way home thinking its funny.

so sorry to see this hope it gets sorted, and they find the twunts and make them pay.

I think you're right mate, few beers too many, someone has a bright idea, ends up costing me a half a dozen other folks a load of time and money.

If the Police believe they have a firm case I will make sure I indicate that I want a compensation award for the damage caused to be considerd . I may not see any of it but its the principle of it at the very least.

You despair in the knowldge that the litle scroats, if found, will just get off with a ticking off. :angry:

Just when is this country going to wake up to the need for real deterrents in place to stop mindless vandalism and other crime, which should include the parents for their failure to drum in right from wrong and to start disciplining their off-spring. :rant:

Really feel for you Bockaaarck and the pain you now doubly have to suffer to get the mess sorted out.

I agree mate, it's about people having to take responsibility for their actions and accepting the consequences. In an ideal world that should then be followed by provision of opportunities for people to make amends. Allowing them to learn something from their indiscretions so that they don't take a similar course in the future and society benefits as a whole.

Or is that a stupid idea?

This stupid running over cars craze has been going on for years - my dad's bmw got done along with an entire row of cars years and years ago - why the hell they find it so amusing god only knows. Wonder if they'd find it amusing if they had to lie down in a line and be run over by a zed!

Oh my God! The little sh*ts! :headhurt:

So sorry to hear this. Who knows, could have been another little sh*t who started the first crack.

I know of a very good Bodyshop local to me who does excellent work. PM me if you are interested in further details.

we used to be a little naughty when me and my mates were in our late teens and drinking, but never vandalistic. the odd trolley ride. but we'd never nick the trolley only use one that had been found in the street.

people just seem even worse these days.

Oh my God! The little sh*ts! :headhurt:

So sorry to hear this. Who knows, could have been another little sh*t who started the first crack.

I know of a very good Bodyshop local to me who does excellent work. PM me if you are interested in further details.

Cheers for that Choptop, as per usual the Insurance company have their preferred body shops. Any info on places near you that you'd trust to do the work wouldbe great.

glad to hear it put a smile on your face mate. i will ask around tomorrow at work for some good bodyshops as a few of the guys at work used work in some.

Cheers mate, that would be much appreciated. I have to get 3 quotes for the work, so if you or the guys know somewhere good, point me in their direction. I'm not too concerned about the money side I just want to find somebody that's going to do an A1 job.

I am going to see one guy on Friday if I can but suggestions for any other places are more than welcome.

And thanks to everyone who's posted and understands the how pi**ed off I am about this

just saw an advert for direct line insurance one of its selling points on the advert was the fact that it has vandalism cover that doesn't affect your no claims bonus etc.

just seems to show that this kind of stuff is obviously on the rise as insurers seem to use it as a selling point :wacko:

Cannot believe what has happened :scare::scare: animals is the only thing that comes to mind :angry:

I know the area where you live and it is a fantastic place but this must be Students.

I do hope this sorts it's self out and you get a result mate :thumbs::thumbs:

Cannot believe what has happened :scare::scare: animals is the only thing that comes to mind :angry:

I know the area where you live and it is a fantastic place but this must be Students.

I do hope this sorts it's self out and you get a result mate :thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks mate, I'm sure I can get it sorted ok, it just not what you need is it. The spoiler is totally knackered so first things first is to check with the traders on here and see where I can get a replacement from.

*bloody students* :lol:

:thumbdown: Man thats horrible thing to come out to! You are lucky coppers seem to be interested and they got leads... can you put a gate or something on your drive? I'd be gutted... absolutely gutted...

The police seem to have a number of leads and as my car wasn't the only car damaged that hopefully means they have a decent amount of evidence to get someone. To be honest it's down to a quick thinking neighbour hearing what was going on and calling the police so quickly that they have managed to get on to things straight away.

I live right in the centre of town and unfortunately we don't have a drive or a garage. There is residents parking which is what I use, sometimes outside the house, sometimes along the road a bit, depending where I can find a space. I'm going to look in to renting a garage if I can find one near and which isn't stupidly expensive.

:thumbdown: Man thats horrible thing to come out to! You are lucky coppers seem to be interested and they got leads... can you put a gate or something on your drive? I'd be gutted... absolutely gutted...

The police seem to have a number of leads and as my car wasn't the only car damaged that hopefully means they have a decent amount of evidence to get someone. To be honest it's down to a quick thinking neighbour hearing what was going on and calling the police so quickly that they have managed to get on to things straight away.

I live right in the centre of town and unfortunately we don't have a drive or a garage. There is residents parking which is what I use, sometimes outside the house, sometimes along the road a bit, depending where I can find a space. I'm going to look in to renting a garage if I can find one near and which isn't stupidly expensive.

or even get a car cover mate... so the drunk fecking hooligans cant actually SEE your car... wish you luck man!

or even get a car cover mate... so the drunk fecking hooligans cant actually SEE your car... wish you luck man!

Cheers mate, I'm willing to look at anything to stop this happening again :angry:

gutting to read this,

they should make the parents pay for all the damage, rather than some petty fine the court issues if it ever gets that far.

I wonder if you could personally sue the parents if the kids are found guilty?

gutting to read this,

they should make the parents pay for all the damage, rather than some petty fine the court issues if it ever gets that far.

I wonder if you could personally sue the parents if the kids are found guilty?

Well I fully intend to let the police know I want a compensation claim added to the criminal case (if that can be done) if they actually take the case to court. The risk being that if the person / people who're responsible for the damage are unemployed, students or the like that may limit the chances of getting anything. However If they are students I would hope that there may be some opportunity for gaining some recompense possibly from their parents / guardians (although I don't think there is any legal basis or precedent for any such claim)

I have managed to scoot and get a quick quote done today, going to get a couple more. I quite like this as a potential paint job, would certainly be different :D

roof2.jpg

roof3.jpg

roof4.jpg

New spoiler as I think we could have all guessed......new roof as well now by the sounds of it :headhurt: