Possible Owner!

Hi all,

In the next couple of months I will be making my final choice about which car to get myself!

I have £10K to spend and I am torn between getting a hot hatch (GTi, Type R, Astra VXR, etc), and a GT Coupe type car (350Z, TT, RX-8, etc). To me, the 350Z looks the best of the bunch but I want to hear from anyone who has maybe had a couple of these cars, and why they think the Z is the best!

Thanks,

Chris

Welcome!

Out of the ones you mention Id go Z all the way, wouldnt be interested in a hot hatch at all and between TT and RX8 I'd go Z hands down.

Maybe if you put some cooler comparisons there I might change my mind but for now it's the Z :D

Thanks for the replies!

To be honest I'm pretty much definitely going to get a Zed, I just sort of wanted extra confirmation, thought that this would be the best place to get it!

Since I'm a Scottish lad, I might head up to the Knockhill event, I see there are a few of you going. Maybe somebody would even be kind enough to take me for a spin? ;-)