the strecthed look!!!!!

TADDY

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know i'm probably being a bit dumb but i just dont get it..........why/what/how etc????

Why: Dynamically, a stretched tyre will suffer less roll under abuse. It also is a lot cheaper on tyres (a 225 for a 10J is a lot cheaper than a 275, for instance), and gives you some movement on wheel fitment :)

As I have said, Im not sure a 350Z lends itself particularly, but some other cars neeeed stretch.

Mikey1.jpg

3981980409_e60dccd367_o-copy.jpg

2mea6vs.jpg

How do they handle - no idea. How do they look - IMO silly. Even on dubs I don't like the look.

Seen too many cars spoiled by stretched rims IMO..oh and the fact its often ends up with an illegal setup as the rim sits outside the bodywork.

The tyre is the defining part of the legality, not the rim. So long as the tread of the tyre is covered by the arch the setup is completely legal. Otherwise half the people I know who've got through an MOT or been pulled over recently would have been buggered.

..........Otherwise half the people I know who've got through an MOT or been pulled over recently would have been buggered.

buggery is the new punishment for non conformity ? ......... :scare: ........... :byebye: ........... :surrender:

..........Otherwise half the people I know who've got through an MOT or been pulled over recently would have been buggered.

buggery is the new punishment for non conformity ? ......... :scare: ........... :byebye: ........... :surrender:

i hope not as thats quite a worry pospect. :scare:

Police officer: Do you know why i've pulled you over

Driver: Nope i thought its cos you like me

Police officer: sorry sir its not that; your were doing 53 in a 50 limit.

Driver: oh dear i hadn't realised

Police officer: you'll need to step out of the car drop your kecks and put your hands on the bonnet. as your about to get shafted by the police.

:scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare: