Another newbie with some questions

Hello all, i have a few slight issues with my motor (none that would of stopped me still getting it lol), so any help will be greatly recieved

My heater is cold or hot the temp dial seems to be non excistant

Its an import so even with the bandwidth expander the radios poor i have the bose amp etc how easy is it to swap the head unit

and lastly some tit at my work hit the back of it with a loaded forklift and im struggling to get an original nismo spoiler and an import rear bumper (square number plate one), can get a pattern spoiler with carbon blade but was wondering are the pattern parts as good a quality as originals but the bumper is more tricky

once again hi all and thanks if you can help and oh yeah owned my car for 8 months already done 14,000 miles in it ....I LOVE IT what a machine they are

Welcome to the forum :thumbs:

Really depends where you're getting your kit from as to wether or not its quality - all you can ask is have they test fitted it and do they have pics..........some of our own traders on the forum supply original and pattern parts and you can guarantee a decent fit on them as they're all enthusiasts who will have test fitted and will not risk their reps by selling crap ;)

PS Hope your work is paying for it BTW!

Hi and welcome to the forum. The easiest way to sort out the head unit is to replace it. Have a look in the ICE section, there are several good options.

The traders on here will be able to help out with the spoiler. :)

Where are you based btw. There are some great meets and shows coming up. :thumbs:

hello vic and thanks ........yeah its an insurance job so cost is not an issue but getting the parts is it seems lol sarah from zstore can get the pattern nismo spoiler and is trying for a bumper nissan have said if it comes from japan it could be 12 weeks :angry:

Had a good old talk with Michael (CavemaN1010) what a nice guy:thumbs:

Spoiler is sorted :thumbs:

Heater controls ready for next weekend :thumbs:

Rear Bumper sorted :thumbs:

Huskey is getting a call now asking if he will do your Stereo install for you mate :)

Had a good old talk with Michael (CavemaN1010) what a nice guy:thumbs:

Spoiler is sorted :thumbs:

Heater controls ready for next weekend :thumbs:

Rear Bumper sorted :thumbs:

Huskey is getting a call now asking if he will do your Stereo install for you mate :)

Whats this weeks lottery numbers Lee. :snack:

:lol:

hello sarah, and nice one lee and martinmac

spoke to my fitter he will be contacting you both on monday (sarah & lee) reguarding the spoiler and bumper

nice one about the heater and stereo let me know when your down this way and i will make sure im about mate

is that your motor sarah cos damn i thought i had trouble with those poxy speed humps lol

nice one all

mike