Anyone playing McDonald's Monopoly?

maz0

No, I'm missing mayfair, had to edit that (I'm blonde) :D

:worthless:

Cant do that, ppl will think I'm another Mandeep, lol

You'll see me at JTS (23rd May) if your going.

I keep getting large meals too for more stickers but I cant eat it :thumbdown:

No, I'm missing mayfair, had to edit that (I'm blonde) :D

:worthless:

Cant do that, ppl will think I'm another Mandeep, lol

You'll see me at JTS (23rd May) if your going.

I keep getting large meals too for more stickers but I cant eat it :thumbdown:

:lol::lol: AHH the things you do to win prizes lol :blush:

The promotion is really quite simple. For every price, 2 out of the 3 streets (or 1 out of 2) are widely available. There will be hundreds of millions of these printed. If you go enough times, you'll get a board with 1 of each missing. Those are virtually impossible to get. The number of prizes printed next to each picture tells you how many of those stickers have been printed.

So for example, there's only 1 Mayfair sticker printed.

For the cheaper prizes, there are some instant wins as well. So to get a Fiat 500, there will be 8 stickers with Coventry street and 2 stickers which will just say "You have won a Fiat 500".

All this, together with the fact that >50% of people eating McDonalds don't care about the stickers and throw away their cartons with all the stickers still on them and half of the remaining people won't go more than once or twice (ie even if they get a rare sticker, they'll probably never find out that this is the case) means that in reality hardly any of the prizes will actually be claimed.

The promotion is really quite simple. For every price, 2 out of the 3 streets (or 1 out of 2) are widely available. There will be hundreds of millions of these printed. If you go enough times, you'll get a board with 1 of each missing. Those are virtually impossible to get. The number of prizes printed next to each picture tells you how many of those stickers have been printed.

For the cheaper prizes, there are some instant wins as well. So to get a Fiat 500, there will be 8 stickers with Coventry street and 2 stickers which will just say "You have won a Fiat 500".

All this, together with the fact that >50% of people eating McDonalds don't care about the stickers and throw away their cartons with all the stickers still on them and half of the remaining people won't go more than once or twice (ie even if they get a rare sticker, they'll probably never find out that this is the case) means that in reality hardly any of the prizes will actually be claimed.

That's exactly what i was trying to say but cba to write it all out.......... :lol:

That's exactly what i was trying to say but cba to write it all out.......... :lol:

LIES! I AM THE SOLE SOURCE OF THIS ALMIGHTY NOLLEG!

Years ago my girlfriend worked in MaccyDs to fund her undergrad during the summer.

When the customers gave her the 'you've won...' ticket they are supposed to throw them away, but she kept them and got free MaccyD's every time we went. :)