NEW TO THIS "FIRST TIMER"

Hi all new to this forum Tonight... :teeth: going to fetch my z350GT on saturday 53 plate 30,000 miles with a few goodies on it, this is my first nissan since a new micra 1.2gsx in 1990 :lol: however hope this car matches up to my TVR and Z3M for driving thrills ;) now then can anyone reccomend someone to come and fit me a tracking device at a reasonable price ? I am in the west midlands .... sadly my ZM3 Was stolen to order and I am now paying for it with high insurance premiums :rant:

I drive with a passion , look after my cars , and am fussy it took me 4 months to find this beute B)

Ste .

:welcome:

Gutted about the robbery mate, hopefully the Zed will help heal the wounds, the sky high insurance premium will feel like a bargain! We all like looking at Zeds here so make sure you get some pictures up when you pick it up

Welcome to the club... if you search the net for mobile tracker fitter you should be able to get a decent tracking device fitted for £350 done in your drive way.

just look out for V.S.I.B acreditation to make sure they know what they are doing....

If you fancy a drive to reading we can fit a tracker monitor for £399.00 or a Infiniti Cat 5 system for £949.00. Both require subscription

this information is only available from tracking companies if the police can prove an offence has been comitted i.e vehicle stolen.

If they catch you speeding it's not for the tracking company to provide this information as the contract you sign with them is invalid as the information is not being used to track your vehicle in the event of theft.

this information is only available from tracking companies if the police can prove an offence has been comitted i.e vehicle stolen.

If they catch you speeding it's not for the tracking company to provide this information as the contract you sign with them is invalid as the information is not being used to track your vehicle in the event of theft.

ah :thumbs:

Welcome bud, shame to hear about the Z3M, I love those cars, it was a coin toss between one of those or the Zed for my self. Not sure if you will find the Zed as raw powerful as the Z3M, but its definitely not going to give you Vanos problems or drop a rear subframe on you :p

Welcome bud, shame to hear about the Z3M, I love those cars, it was a coin toss between one of those or the Zed for my self. Not sure if you will find the Zed as raw powerful as the Z3M, but its definitely not going to give you Vanos problems or drop a rear subframe on you :p

THANKS FOR ALL RESPONCE :thumbs:

Never had vanos issues or subframe they were done ;) but my brother did in his coupe :scare: my ZM Was tuned to 300bhp although it supose to be 320 !! and had a 2nd bolt on subframe from the usa.... boy was it quick !!

this z350 is supposed to be 330bhp so keep you posted ......

once again thanks for those replys " better responce and welcolm than the piston top guys " :D:D

ste.