Thinking about getting some new alloys

matty316

I'd be careful with those. Don't know about the brand, but

1. the offsets are bad. You'll need spacers all round to clear your calipers and I'm not sure how that'll look with those wheels.

2. These are not staggered widths. Others can explain better than me, but getting wider rears is the way to go. :thumbs:

Also, remember that for any wheels you get, you'll need tyres + fitting + delivery, etc. Some traders on here could do you a decent all inc. package.

How about some Dotz GTR? I've been looking at them as I wanted some cheap wheels in OEM size/fitment.

The 18's are way inside your budget and as they are exact same fitment as your OEM 6 spokes you could use your existing tyres on them. True they arent going to fill the arches any more but if thats not important to you then it doesnt matter and you could always fit spacers at a later date if you wanted. The 19's have naff offsets I think so you would prob need spacers and new tyres which would put them over budget.

Im sure there will be plenty who wouldnt consider them because of the brand and they wont meet everyones requirements when upgrading wheels but I think they're a nice looking wheel at a real budget price.

Or as others have said; Used Rays or keep saving.

How about some Dotz GTR? I've been looking at them as I wanted some cheap wheels in OEM size/fitment.

The 18's are way inside your budget and as they are exact same fitment as your OEM 6 spokes you could use your existing tyres on them. True they arent going to fill the arches any more but if thats not important to you then it doesnt matter and you could always fit spacers at a later date if you wanted. The 19's have naff offsets I think so you would prob need spacers and new tyres which would put them over budget.

Im sure there will be plenty who wouldnt consider them because of the brand and they wont meet everyones requirements when upgrading wheels but I think they're a nice looking wheel at a real budget price.

I quite like these but there are pretty similar to the standard rays - aren't they.

I quite like these but there are pretty similar to the standard rays - aren't they.

They are similar but they have a polished lip, I think I prefer them to Rays probably just because nobody else has them and they are a lot cheaper than a set of new Rays, i would guess about the same price as a used set.