350Z and speed humps

Hitman

speed bumps = fine

pot holes = fine

pot holes in front of speed bumps = :rant:

i'm not lowered but run a nismo n1 front usually fine but had the above situation once in a very bad slip road off the a14 to a service station.

if your lowered and kitted it can be a nightmare.

tomtom really need to release a modders nav, that routes you around and away from speed bumps

I'm lowered on cusco coilovers and can get over most bumps aslong as i'm doing about 2mph & angled :) It really annoys the people behind me though :blush:

Do do you mean angled I have tried most ways and it always scrapes so I just avoid them. The only ones I can get over is the one on each side and I drive in the middle.

I'm lowered on cusco coilovers and can get over most bumps aslong as i'm doing about 2mph & angled :) It really annoys the people behind me though :blush:

Do do you mean angled I have tried most ways and it always scrapes so I just avoid them. The only ones I can get over is the one on each side and I drive in the middle.

I still scrape them but I can get over them. I've given up caring about the scrapes now, I scraped my lip the first day I fitted it getting off my driveway so after that i'm not too bothered :dry:

I still scrape them but I can get over them. I've given up caring about the scrapes now, I scraped my lip the first day I fitted it getting off my driveway so after that i'm not too bothered :dry:

Good idea, I still avoid speedbumps plus it gives me an excuse not to see people :lol: