Good Bye Zed! We'll meet again :-(

Danny 350Z

Well the day has come to off load my beloved Zed to Coops to be garaged for 7 months while I'm away. What a wasted Summer for her and I'm gutted I'm missing out on the Wales run next month. I'll be collecting her November just as the crap weather arrives again. Sad times indeed.

:byebye::byebye::byebye::byebye::byebye:

I gave her a clean this morning and the tyres dressed for the final time ready to be put to bed for the duration. Got quite choked when I was finished. :cry:

Look after my baby, Coops. :thumbs:

Thats one way of looking at it! Will you have internet access then etc?

Is Gemma going to be anywhere near where you are?

There's welfare Internet suites in the more established locations. The wife and I are at different locations but our paths may cross at some point plus we have R+R together in Sep. Life in a green (well sandy coloured) suit.

LOL i havent got a lump in my throat but in a few hours i will have another Z :teeth::p;):lol:

I will be comin to wales in one Zed or another ;):lol:

Only joking she will be well looked after, Have you got any sheets to put over her in the garage? if not i will buy some or steal some from the Airing Cupboard :D

I may be in an out of the great sand pit over the summer, but only 3-6 weeks at a time!

See you soon mate

Coops

you gonna have xbox live out there brother? if we can supply our prison population with it surely we can give you guys some. what will i do with no danny screaming "YOU F%$KING NOOB TUBER, AAGGGGHHH YOU KNIFED ME AGAIN YOU B%$TARD!!!" and microsofts controller sales will drop to half!

you gonna have xbox live out there brother? if we can supply our prison population with it surely we can give you guys some. what will i do with no danny screaming "YOU F%$KING NOOB TUBER, AAGGGGHHH YOU KNIFED ME AGAIN YOU B%$TARD!!!" and microsofts controller sales will drop to half!

:lol: Now's the time to sell your shares in Xbox controllers. The ar$e is about to drop out of them while I'm away.

No Xbox Live, mate. But I'll endevour to get on-line though :thumbs: