New pics of my car!

ersen.o

that looks really good and I don't generally like black wheels. I think its the red lip that makes it look so good, all the little black and red contrasting bits really work. You need some black leather with red stitching now!

Thx ppl, yea the wheels looked boring without the stripe, noticed quite a few cars have it on here

he tints are limo rears and quarters and medium on fronts, I havnt had no issues in 2.5 years with the tints, but then again I'm always showing off n driving with the heating full blast and windows down lol. I don't even have a plate at the momment and have had any issues with that either

I was thinking about going for a 30mm drop all way round n sum spacers, do the cheaper brands such as spax perform @*!# compared to the eibachs?

I only have experience of the Eibachs on the Zed and they seem very good. I don't know anyone that's bought them and changed them for anything other than full kits. Other springs however I've seen for sale due to Eibach purchase.....