Z logo for front grill/mesh - not Burger Badge

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Hi Folks

Im looking at going down the route of putting a Black grill/mesh on my bumper.....

I thought it would look pretty cool if I put a 'Zed' logo in the middle to spice it up,

a bit like Maseratti do on theirs B) ....

Anyone have one of these 'Zeds' I could buy off them or know where I could get one ?

I was thinking I could probably buy the '350z' logo and just use the 'Z' on the end but not sure

if that would be a bit small... any thoughts comments welcomed....

Also if anyone can think of a good way to fit to the mesh I'd appreciate that too ;)

Thanks in advance guys :thumbs:

DSCF0921.JPG

06_Maserati_Quattroporte_exe_grill_mfr_150.jpg

IMHO i don't think it will work visually, because of the chunkyness of the Zed and the brushed aluminium colour i think it will look a bit plastic and tacky in the middle of the grille. the lines of the car don't flow towards the grille.

my only example i can think of for visual impact is to think about the zed that some people have stuck on their cubby's. it just doesn't work. and i think its partly down to the fact that the zed logo has such sharp angles and isn't symmetrical.

I'm happy to be proved wrong, but before you go ahead and buy anything i'd get some one to mock it up on photoshop to give you a better idea.

hope that helps

a likwid art one would stick to that ;)

was just about to suggest a tommyK badge

partly why i didn't suggest the original, is 1 securing it 2, if it falls off in the hands of a local scrot bag its an expensive loss.

but some form of tommy K badge would work better than the standard Zed

Being totally honest im not a massive fan of the Liquid art.... If I was to have one it would be to replace my rear burger badge and thats it... :dry:

I think one on the front grill would look bloody awful :surrender: , but thanks anyway :thumbs:

Im sticking with my original idea which aint original but so be it.... wheres Chesterfield ?? :dry::shrug: