New member Here. 2 days until I collect my Zed

I think I will get along to the Cheddar meet. Could be a good day out.

Welcome aboard Greavsie, although I have a Chilli, I do think the 'Sunburst' is lovely :)

If the weather is is really poor on the way back home from picking the car up, please, please, please take it steady. I'd leave the traction control on and drive it nice and smooth as the Zed can be a bit twitchy in the wet, especially on the roundabouts.

Be great if you can make the Cheddar meet, there's quite a few of us going and it'll give you a good chance to ask a whole load of questions about Zed stuff :)

Thanks Bockaaarck. I will be driving nice and carefully. I remember driving my bosses M3 evo to collect him from somewhere years ago in the wet. I was wet behind the ears then and didn't realise the sideways potential. I always remember that scary moment. I love the sunset it took a while to convince my GF that she liked it. She loved her test drive behind the wheel though. Also she's a car nut too so she loves cars. I don't see a reason not to come along to Cheddar. Its a great excuse to pick up some Thatchers cider from Banwell too. All good.

Yeah I can't believe the weather forcast for the weekend. I hate wind and rain. I'll still take the long way home though. I'm from Hanham in Bristol. Do any of you guys go to the Japfest at Castle Combe?

My parents live near Hanham common so when I am around that area I will look out for you :thumbs:

Well I have the car :teeth: and have spent all the Bank Holiday weekend finding excuses to drive somewhere. It doesn't seem to have any of the niggles i've read about on here. Well the CD did skip a few times but it seems to have settled down now. Fingers crossed, touch wood everything is all ok. An RAC inspection didn't reveal any problems so its all honky dory. I've been to Halfords and bought all the necessary cleaning items to keep her tip top. Now to start saving for a nice exhaust and filter :thumbs:

I am still smiling. It is a lovely car to just cruise around in or when a chavved up Focus gets to cocky its good for leaving it in its dust. I thought my MK5 Golf GTI was fairly quick but the Zed is far better. I am trying not to look at the fuel gauge to much though. Still I don't buy cars for the fuel economy. Yet!!!

There must be something in the Bristol air re 350z,s, I drove all the way from Mansfield in Notts to Bristol to pick mine up 6 weeks ago, it was the best deal on the web and I wasn't dissapointed when I clapped eyes on it, apart from a few stone chips on the front bumper, it was in A1 condition, the wheels didn't have 1 curb mark on them and I also got a 3 quarter tank of fuel, 7 months tax and he also threw in a nearly new front tyre. The wife is worried that I'll want to swap it for something different next year as I only had the RX8 for a year but she can rest assured there is nothing that I know of that would touch the 350. It has to be the most enjoyable head turning car Iv'e ever owned and Iv'e owned a few sports cars. I can't stop looking out my front window and gawping at it, is everyone like this or am I just sad!!! Anyway welcome. :drive1