how much?

UNABASHED

these things happen, although it seems something happens every month at the moment..this is money that could spent on much more shiny and prettier things for my zed! lol

ay well, just means I make sure that I enjoy every moment of driving that I get :thumbs:

i cleaned my car today to find that someone has clipped the front corner and cracked the paint on the bumper,

i have hairline cracks from one side of the passenger wheel arch. and to say the least i am not a happy bunny. its not majorly noticable but i know it s there and i only had it done about 4 months ago. :dry:

i have hairline cracks from one side of the passenger wheel arch. and to say the least i am not a happy bunny. its not majorly noticable but i know it s there and i only had it done about 4 months ago. :dry:

I have exactly the same problem mate. I think the Nismo N1 replica fibreglass are not built to last. :thumbdown:

Why do screws ALWAYS end up at the EDGE of the tyre :rant:

Out of my last 6 encounters with screws only 1 was repairable.

Last one was only 2 months ago and I had 1/2 tread left :dry:

Need a magnet mod on the front bumper to catch the pesky blighters before getting reaching the tyres.

Feel for you mate! Sometimes feels like your going one step forward two back - a?

I had a nail, not on the outer edge but about 1.5 cm from the outer side of the wheel - no big branded places but would touch it (they wanted 250-300 for a new tyre). Got a wee independant place to fix it for a tenner - I havent had a spot of bother with it. If the tyre was nearly done fair play but it was 6 weeks old :lol:

Why do screws ALWAYS end up at the EDGE of the tyre :rant:

Out of my last 6 encounters with screws only 1 was repairable.

Last one was only 2 months ago and I had 1/2 tread left :dry:

Need a magnet mod on the front bumper to catch the pesky blighters before getting reaching the tyres.

Cool idea mate but it wouldnt work on Brass, stainless or Alloy lol :thumbdown:

i cleaned my car today to find that someone has clipped the front corner and cracked the paint on the bumper,

this happened to me second day of owning my Zed, it's so annoying! some people :dry:

this happened to me second day of owning my Zed, it's so annoying! some people :dry:

whats annoying, is it would have done f all to their car, and it will cost me a good £150 to fix mine :dry:

YOU JINXED ME!

Found another screw in my new tyre today :rant: Only 2 months old as it replaced an old tyre damaged BY A SCREW :angry:

What's worse is I was in Tescos joking on my mobile with a friend how it might be vandalism and i need me a button on the keyfob.

Push said button.

Boot pops open.

Midget jumps out with a stool.

Sits next to the zed guarding it til I return :lol: .

Look behind me and guess who's staring back at me looking MEGA P$SSED

A MIDGET :surrender:

What's the chances of that happening and getting a screw in the tyre on the same day :doh:

That is pretty unlucky Headphones!

I had my car booked at Alba Tyres (crap) yesterday lunchtime and as I was half way there from work they called to say the tyre they ordered was wrong. They had ordered the front tyre size instead of the rear tyre size, that's after I made sure with the guy ordering it in front of me had ordered the correct size as his little work experience monkey who gave him the tyre size was clearly looking at the front wheel!!

Anyway I went back to work (having pretty much missed my lunch) and waiting for the call saying the correct size had arrived. As I finished work and was on way home I finally got the call to say they had it so I drove over. I got there at 4.15pm and handed the keys over, at 5.20pm they finally had it finished - over an hour to fit a bloody tyre?!

Anyway it's all sorted now until the next time I drive through a carpark with half of B&Q spread accross the floor!