Qatar Airways seating plan - SORTED THANKS

ATTAK Z

I shall be reserving 2 seats on a Qatar Airways A330-300 and a 777-200LR of the same airline tonight .... any advice regarding which seats to book will be welcome ....I'd like a window seat and my wife would like an isle seat (next to me of course lol)

I'm not Jewish, but my Jewish father in law told me to always prebook the kosha meal as it's always better than anything else being served. Quite regulaly get steak.

Kosher steak is like cardboard :yuck: - remember they drain all the blood out before cutting up the cow and as it's kosher you won't be getting butter on your bread either :thumbdown:

I'm not Jewish, but my Jewish father in law told me to always prebook the kosha meal as it's always better than anything else being served. Quite regulaly get steak.

Kosher steak is like cardboard :yuck: - remember they drain all the blood out before cutting up the cow and as it's kosher you won't be getting butter on your bread either :thumbdown:

its there because aligns with peoples religious beliefs not to provide a tasty meal option, i don't think you can criticise it really... :blink:

why don't planes have bbq's? its not like there isn't enough ventilation available

You'll get MI5 chappin your door asking questions like that! :lol:

When I was in Nigeria building airports ......... Iceland Air came in to handle the Hadj travellers (trip to Mecca for Ramadan) . One story that amused me was about a guy who was all set to use his camping gas stove to boil water for a cup of chai ...........ON THE FRIGGIN PLANE

(True story)

:lol:

When I was in Nigeria building airports ......... Iceland Air came in to handle the Hadj travellers (trip to Mecca for Ramadan) . One story that amused me was about a guy who was all set to use his camping gas stove to boil water for a cup of chai ...........ON THE FRIGGIN PLANE

(True story)

No problem with that as long as it wasn't in daylight hours or it would have been :boxing:

(True story)

No problem with that as long as it wasn't in daylight hours or it would have been :boxing:

If anyone sees me getting on the same plane as Stew .....PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHOOT ME ;)

We carried two snowplows down to Lagos for the airport. Some clown had identified that European airports had them so they bought two. :lol::lol:

Lagos airport was a copy of Schipol and was paid for by Shell (Dutch Government)

Netherlands Airport Consultants (NACO) also built 13 other airports in Nigeria and I was Resident Engineer on Yola and Maiduguri in the north (Muslim area) of the country