Rota GTR Wheels – 350z fitment From Cougar Store

MITZ@CougarStore

Yer they look well nice! Thanks for the pic:-) how much did the tein springs drop it? The eibach drop it 25-30mm don't they? And also I'm new to owning a zed, from previous experience with vw's I found that putting aftermarket springs on with the original shocks destroyed the shocks. I am guessing this is not the case with the zed as so many people just put lowering springs on??

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to say BIG thanks to CS for supplying 19" Rota GTRs in super quick time and answering all my queries, had them a couple of weeks now and very happy :) The car needed a wash today with all the salt grit on the roads from the snow, used a bit of normal car body carnauba wax to polish and protect them, hopefully that will keep them clean for longer:

20120219171529.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just wanted to say BIG thanks to CS for supplying 19" Rota GTRs in super quick time and answering all my queries, had them a couple of weeks now and very happy :) The car needed a wash today with all the salt grit on the roads from the snow, used a bit of normal car body carnauba wax to polish and protect them, hopefully that will keep them clean for longer:

20120219171529.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

They work very well, they suit your Zed perfectly… B)

Cheers I really love the look on the car and the extra grip / traction is apparent :D:thumbs: . I'm guessing the 19" Rota GTRs are about the same weight as the 18" OEMS? Also does anyone know if autosol is a bit too abrasive to use on the GTRs? I was tempted to use it when I polished my Milltek but wasn't sure and so just used carnauba gold wax!

Those Rota's look really nice! What tyre size would you need front and rear assuming the rims are 19x9 front and 19x10 rear?

Apologies, I probably should've searched, but hey! :p

When supplied with tyres, we always use F 245/35/19 and R 275/35/19... :)

or if you don't want your rims shaved off by every pothole on the road, go 10 mil wider on both :thumbs:

Thanks both, I can see myself ordering some of these in the very near future! I'm a big fan of the 5 spoke design and especially like the LM GT4's, but for the same price, you can get a set of these with tyres... winters for my old Rays and a new exhaust!

I know you probably can't compare the 2 sets of wheels, but any weight saving / performance difference would be pointless for my driving style.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...