Rota GTR Wheels – 350z fitment From Cougar Store

MITZ@CougarStore

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neil,

I have received them yes.... Got them too late to be able to fit them before going to work last night unfortunately even though CS pulled out all the stops for a speedy delivery.....

It will be Tuesday now before I can get them on as I don't want to rush it and make a balls up. Also I'm going to give them a good rim waxing first....but I will be posting up some pics as soon as I can mate......

Chris's credit card is already itching to come out of moth balls, when he see's them so with a bit of luck CS's sales will go through the roof....Your next on the list for a set..... :lol:

Sold my old tyres also thanks to Luke in Gt Yarmouth, so the outlay has been softened a tad..... Another top man

:teeth:

Thanks for that Sarnie.....

pure quality..... got me through the last 30 mins of my night shift....

What a prize length he was. :lol: .....Top work by the mods.....

Dave

PS, glad I have more than 15 posts seen as I have just advertised my wheels/tyres.... Close one

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
hey guys, the blue 350z on the 1st page has rota gtr 19"s yer? what offset are they? is that 350z lowered at all or is it standard? i love the look of those rims in silver!

Offsets are 20 front and rear, 19†GTR wheels and from memory, Scott has the Tein springs fitted, I’m sure he fitted the springs at the same time he bought the wheels from us… :)

Yeah the rims and tein springs were fitted both at the same time, it's settled a bit more now though so

I'll try get you some updated pictures

yea that would be great if you could post some updated pics please! Really like the look and want to lower the zed too but still able to drive comfortably with speed bumps lol how do ya find the tein springs? Is there any regrets with choice of wheels and springs? Thanks

Still not a great picture to be fair as the rear has sunk into the grass a bit after washing so still looks a little high compared to how it sits normally

No regrets to either of these choices really however sometimes i wish i bought the eibach springs and gone a little lower

9907fd7e.jpg