More excellant work from CS (Updated Pics P3)

BladesGrant

Got my car back today from CS after having some additions. I had the following:

New bonnet (Nissan OEM 07) sprayed and fitted

New strut brace

20mm spacers all round (although couldn't get them fitted so need a little work to be done first)

I will get some pictures up asap as I haven't had time, Nurrish took a couple when I swung past his on the way home so he may put them up for me before I put some proper ones up.

As usual Andys work is A1 and the service and advice provided by Mitz is excellant. Always up front and contacts with updates and costs etc. I can't say enough about both as they have done all the work on my car and its now lookign amazing (well in my opinion anyway!! :lol: )

Will get pictures up very soon once cleaned and in day light.

Cheers Neil, also thanks for the lift today. Hope the missus didn't miss shopping too much.

Thanks for the pictures Nurrish, you so need a better phone though!! :lol:

Yeah i need a camera that doesn't show red as f%cking pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers Neil, also thanks for the lift today. Hope the missus didn't miss shopping too much.

Have you not checked to see if it has a pink filter on it!!! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: don't worry matey me and grant have got a little something for you at the next meet ;)

:lol::lol: don't worry matey me and grant have got a little something for you at the next meet ;)

Errrr let me guess.................barbie doll :boxing:

Errrr let me guess.................barbie doll :boxing:

nope better ;) just wait and see :lol:

Grant, real pleased you're happy with the work, the bonnet looks superb, I'll call you tomorrow... :thumbs:

More than happy mate, the quality on the paint match is out of this world. That strut is amazing as well, wasn't what I was expecting but its great. :thumbs:

The strut will go perfectly with the carbon parts you have planned with the surrounds and covers... :thumbs:

Grant, your zed is f%@kin amazing now! welldone every one concerned :thumbs:

i :cloud9: the bonnet too and will get one in a flash but need to swap/sell my oem bonnet first as i have so much zed bits that need to sell ;to free up space in my gararge)

Did CS supply the bonnet? If so how about a GB CS? I had been talking to Lee about something similar as he can get a discount from the stealers bu he has disappered eversince :scare:

Everything on my car has been via CS, apart from my Nurrish Nav. :lol: Won't take my car anywhere else. :)

+1 i wouldn't trust my zed with another garage for anything now!! the best service i have ever received off a garage anywhere.

it's not like going to see someone to just look at your car... it's like going to see a mate to help you out with your car

Mitz is so good with all your questions even though i'm sure he gets pi**ed off with me at times :p