19" et37 miss the brembo's???

wide

would 19"alloys et37 9 & 10j pass the brembo's without a problem?

probably gonna put spacers on at some point so what size would give best offset with 9&10j widths.

thanks matt

ET37 :scare::scare: not very good when you think the OEM wheel ET33 :thumbdown:

IMHO aim for ET20 at least so you dispense of spacers ;)

Ultimately it comes down to what look you are after B)

ive found the right wheels at a very right price but the wrong offset, hence the question?

19" ceramic bronze 5zigen zr+520 staggerd 9&10j but unfortunatly et37. i am thinking 15mm spacers because of the widths.

ive found the right wheels at a very right price but the wrong offset, hence the question?

19" ceramic bronze 5zigen zr+520 staggerd 9&10j but unfortunatly et37. i am thinking 15mm spacers because of the widths.

Sounds good to me... 15mm spacers will take you into the correct territory. Sounds :cloud9:

rear brembos just ok....front ones i really doubt :)

go for 20mm spacers...15 will be only just enough B)

rear brembos just ok....front ones i really doubt :)

go for 20mm spacers...15 will be only just enough B)

+1

Need 20mm for the flushed look B)

• 2 months later...

If you're going to buy spacers just to make sure they clear the brembo calipers I would suggest you test fit wheels. The rears may clear but I don't think the fronts will, I have et35 and they're 2mm from the front caliper and clear the rear fine. If you're doing it for looks then put the wheels with tyres on again before you buy some spacers. They're wide wheels so may not look too bad, if they look ok but touch the front caliper you could try using shims on the front.