Photoshop experts...I need your help

fakeindian

sorry mods not sure if this is the right place to post this so please move if need be :thumbs:

okay i am thinking of having my roof and spoiler sprayed black.. what i need help with is the spoiler really...

i can either spray the whole top of it in black or just have the center of the spoiler sprayed black with the bottom middle section done to (i.e in between the red lines on the below pic)

P3120107.jpg

so confused on what to do so if someone that is pretty useful with photoshop could help me out it would be most appreciated

thanks in advance :thumbs:

P31201072.jpg

what do you reckon the roof on its own should cost ?

i'm not sure but when i drop my car off to cs i will ask him how much he would normally charge to give you an idea....or you could pm him :thumbs:

i couldn't tell you as i'm having some other work done to :wacko:

This might help, ignore the silly vinyl the bodyshop put that on when they fited the kit lol it was soon ripped off :lol:

thanks jay... it does look good but i really want to see how it would look with just the middle sections done....i think would be a bit different to the norm ;)

This might help, ignore the silly vinyl the bodyshop put that on when they fited the kit lol it was soon ripped off :lol:

thanks jay... it does look good but i really want to see how it would look with just the middle sections done....i think would be a bit different to the norm ;)

Great idea :thumbs: I think it will look brilliant!!

No worries mate, just thought i would show you what i had done to my zed :thumbs:

yeah im suprised as its actaully looks quite good but i would leave the lower deck silver. black centre section on teh wing part looks good wiht the roof :teeth:

I know I'm going to get FLAMED but ............. the whole thing would look a lot better if the lower deck was cut out altogether leaving just the legs securing the wing to the boot lid

:byebye::snack: