Christmas time in March !!! - Vortech pics pg2

P15UL T

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:clap: Nice one Paul, your patience paid off.

I think you still overpaid for some of the used stuff but hey what the heck B)

On another note i found a US tuning shop that sells a new tuner V3 kit for $3600, but after you had got yours :surrender:

I think I will go for it in the mid year, but for now i will just be stockpiling all the ancillaries required.

Goodluck with the build :thumbs:

Assaultech?? I nearly pulled the trigger on that kit but went a different route in the end :)

I was wondering what was in the defi box since you didnt mention any defi gauges but then I remembered what it was :doh:

:clap: Nice one Paul, your patience paid off.

I think you still overpaid for some of the used stuff but hey what the heck B)

On another note i found a US tuning shop that sells a new tuner V3 kit for $3600, but after you had got yours :surrender:

I think I will go for it in the mid year, but for now i will just be stockpiling all the ancillaries required.

Goodluck with the build :thumbs:

Assaultech?? I nearly pulled the trigger on that kit but went a different route in the end :)

I was wondering what was in the defi box since you didnt mention any defi gauges but then I remembered what it was :doh:

Yup, Ian ;) so what did you get then?

oh yeah never added that to the list :lol:

1 x AAM Wideband air fuel ratio gauge (used) £120 :thumbs:

• 1 month later...
any update with your build Paul?

R

errr...no :lol:

to busy building a home for the car :cloud9:

once thats done i will be stripping her down :#1:

100_6198.jpg

Looks like it will be a very nice home for it, hope your having it heated.

R

100mm insulation under the 6" concrete floor + 50mm in the cavity walls, wont be able to put heating in it until it has passed inspection and i have my certificate, after that though it will probably be warmer than my house :teeth:

did i mention it will have an upstairs B)

just incase the missus kicks me out :blush:

Take the build slow and take lots of photos(so I can see how much hassle it will be and hopefully put me off spending the mega bucks you have lol) Is the hks gt sc not a complete kit?Do you always end up buying other 'bits'?

Only just got my 350z but already want the nismo bodykit and hks supercharger...is that just greedy?

Peace!

Evilscorp.

There will be plenty if pics of tbe installation. ( so that folk can point out when I've done something wrong lol )

Most supercharger kits come with 2 options. You can buy a complete kit or you can buy a tuner kit that is usually less expensive but you have to add certain parts on your own,, this usually allows for more power !!!

Good to see you got a zed :)

Paul

cheers Paul, only spent £8400 on the car(steal!) its in mint condition and I feel(was planning) spending £10k-11k on the car so I feel like I have some spare change :D Going to wait a month or two just incase somthing falls off or goes boom, so far my only spend will be a new boot rubber dampner im missing on one side(anyone know how much they cost b4 i go to the dealer?) after that its either save for a hks sc (quoted £6400 from hks euro and said it would have to come from jap :dry: ) Want to c how you get along with ur used sc and if its better 2 wait for another one to turn up :wacko:

If ur in the fairlie/largs area let me know so I can see the green mean machine with my own eyes(William Mckee was impressd)

Gary (aka Evilscorp)

cheers Paul, only spent £8400 on the car(steal!) its in mint condition and I feel(was planning) spending £10k-11k on the car so I feel like I have some spare change :D Going to wait a month or two just incase somthing falls off or goes boom, so far my only spend will be a new boot rubber dampner im missing on one side(anyone know how much they cost b4 i go to the dealer?) after that its either save for a hks sc (quoted £6400 from hks euro and said it would have to come from jap :dry: ) Want to c how you get along with ur used sc and if its better 2 wait for another one to turn up :wacko:

If ur in the fairlie/largs area let me know so I can see the green mean machine with my own eyes(William Mckee was impressd)

Gary (aka Evilscorp)

£6400 is a lot for a basic HKS kit, I bought the stage 2 GTM kit & it came to less than £6K after shipping and getting hit for full value on customs