Hello, please find my dream 350z

Hello everyone,

I thought I would register at last, as I will hopefully be getting my 350Z in June, I have waited a couple of years until I returned back to the UK from being over-seas in the Forces.

I am after something in particular (im very picky)

07 plate (ish)

313 GT Spec

Black/White

Alezan leather

under 40k miles

and maybe even a few Nismo goodies

If anyone knows of a car matching that, and would be available to buy in June just send me an email please.

Cheers

:welcome:

have you seen Lexx's car? I don't think it has Alezan though.............

+1 very nice car with a few tasteful extras ....................there's a small feature in this month's Banzai mag

Wel :wave: come

The white one? Yeah i saw that on Pistonheads, i like it but im not sure on the front bumper, wheels, and i realy fancy the alezan leather. If it was cheaper then i would think about it mind... but it is very nice.

Ive been wanting a 350z for 4 years now and im finally getting my chance in June, im like a big kid :)

Hi mate,

I currently have a guy interested in the car, but the way my luck is going, it'll still be for sale in June.

If the gentleman decides not to buy, then I will be replacing the wheels with Rays. Front nose will stay the same.

As for the price, it wont change. The car is priced the same as a standard car already. Although I could be open to some negotiation.

Drop me a PM if you want any more info.

Al

Hi Lexx, I do like your 350z, i spotted it On Pistonheads a while back and to be honest thought it would go very quickly. I would be interested in it if its available end of may start of June. The only thing that would put me off is insurance costs as it will be modified.

Another question... it seems alot of people upgrade their Bose sound system, is this because its not very good?

Hi Lexx, I do like your 350z, i spotted it On Pistonheads a while back and to be honest thought it would go very quickly. I would be interested in it if its available end of may start of June. The only thing that would put me off is insurance costs as it will be modified.

Another question... it seems alot of people upgrade their Bose sound system, is this because its not very good?

why not contact Chris Knott Insurance who we have a good deal with here. Mention all the mods and see what they quote you. A lot of members here use them are great value

As an example of insurance -

I renewed when I was 28, with 5 years NCB, all mods covered like for like replacement, £750, including my fiance as a named driver.

When decalring mods, remember to tell them that they are non-performance enhancing.

As for the Bose. Its an adequate system if all you want to do is listen to CD's and the radio.

Many people upgrade becasue they either want to be able to play .mp3 or connect and ipod.

Also if you are a big music nut, then the sound quality to a trained ear isnt exactly fantastic. For the majority though, its more than adequate.

Cheers for that Lexx, it seemed strange at first why someone would change a premium system like Bose.

Im 24 so the insurance would be a little bit more but ill check. If youve still got the car at the start of June I would be interested though.