Newbie looking to buy

Hello everyone :) I took a 350z for a test drive at the weekend and am in love :yahoo: Only have a budget of £9-10k max unfortunately, so guess I am looking at a JDM import. I'll check the for sale section, but if anyone is selling and wants to get in touch then don't hesitate to message me, or if you can recommend a decent direct importer that would be fantastic - thanks.

Based in South Wales, and lots of previous cars - most recent however Audi A3 TDi Quattro and Toyota MR2 before that. Looking forward to adding a 350z to the list ... Road trip through winding roads of west and north wales is beckoning this summer I think!! :D

Tom

Welcome to the club :thumbs:

Yep, take a look in the for sale section. At the top end of your budget you could probably get a UK car too. :)

We have plenty of meets and events coming up so take a look there - always a good laugh! :thumbs:

Welcome!

Be careful when buying imports, make sure you go through a proper company, a lot tend be clocked, somtimes parts get taken off them...

On the flip side, somtimes you get loads of goodies for nothing... good luck!