ATTAK Z

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

are 2 and 3 to go together?

Yep but it'll be back out of the body shop before the grille arrives so I might have to DIY the grille

PS I have a new plate ready for installation

its designed for stock UK bumper so i dont know how moving things around would affect it.

and you better not pay someone to do it that would be a crime :lol:

Na I'll just hang the plate off the Zunsport grille .... the grille opening will be unaffected by the bodyshop work (except for the plate holder work)

I'll check how it looks first and if I prefer, I'll tape it to the smoothed bumper Nixy style

• 3 weeks later...

100407 UPDATE

1 - CF B pillar covers (thanks Scott) ........................................................................................................................................... DONE

2 - Zunsport grille in silver (thanks Husky) ................................................................................................................................ ORDERED

3 - Number plate re-sited into grille .... front bumper smoothed .............................................................................................. AWAITING GRILLE

4 - Pearl black Z badge ...............................................................................................................................................................DONE

5 - Front bumper resprayed GM with piano black to centre below-grille section ........................................................................ DONE

6 - Roof resprayed piano black (dcash5's photo convinced me that this IS the way forward) ...................................................... DONE

7 - Splash guards sprayed in body colour (thanks Sarnie) .......................................................................................................... DONE

8 - Professional exterior detail ................................................................................................................................................... DONE

9 - Full on interior detail by the wifey (she's the best I know at this) ...........................................................................................50% COMPLETE

10 - Limo tint to rear window .....................................................................................................................................................TO BE DONE

11 - wheel spacers 20 + 25 ........................................................................................................................................................POSSIBLY 20" KONIGS INSTEAD

12 - Stubby ............................................................................................................................................................................... DONE

13 - LED rears (thanks Alex and Lincolnbaggie .. following your baby convinced my wife) ......................................................... DONE

14 - HuskyStylee reverse/fog/indicator lights ............................................................................................................................TBA

15 - LED lighting to include puddle/footwell/brace bar/dome lights ..........................................................................................TBA

post-5517-135011876785_thumb.jpgpost-5517-135011876823_thumb.jpg

anything else that I should consider ? .......... all advice gratefully received

100408 UPDATE

1 - CF B pillar covers (thanks Scott) ........................................................................................................................................... DONE

2 - Zunsport grille in silver (thanks Husky) ................................................................................................................................ DONE

3 - Number plate re-sited into grille .... front bumper smoothed .............................................................................................. DONE

4 - Pearl black Z badge ...............................................................................................................................................................DONE

5 - Front bumper resprayed GM with piano black to centre below-grille section ........................................................................ DONE

6 - Roof resprayed piano black (dcash5's photo convinced me that this IS the way forward) ...................................................... DONE

7 - Splash guards sprayed in body colour (thanks Sarnie) .......................................................................................................... DONE

8 - Professional exterior detail ................................................................................................................................................... DONE

9 - Full on interior detail by the wifey (she's the best I know at this) ...........................................................................................50% COMPLETE

10 - Limo tint to rear window .....................................................................................................................................................TO BE DONE

11 - wheel spacers 20 + 25 ........................................................................................................................................................POSSIBLY 20" KONIGS INSTEAD

12 - Stubby ............................................................................................................................................................................... DONE

13 - LED rears (thanks Alex and Lincolnbaggie .. following your baby convinced my wife) ......................................................... DONE

14 - HuskyStylee reverse/fog/indicator lights ............................................................................................................................TBA

15 - LED lighting to include puddle/footwell/brace bar/dome lights ..........................................................................................TBA

post-5517-135011876947_thumb.jpg

so now I'm about ready for the new wheels ..........Linea Corse Dynas or Konig Afterburners ? ......... both 7 spoke (Lineas are twin sevens) ....... both polished rim

Lineas (Below) everytime for me ATTAK, the Konig's are a bit too bling bling dollar dollar holla holla for my liking ;)

4854_1.jpg