Modified Live 2 - Knockhill - May 16th 2010

Stew

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neil ....... laura has just told me that she aint coming so we will have to pair your mrs up with paulie and viky so they can talk about bags etc :lol:

lol i give it 45 minutes and vik will have the convo back to the cars lol. :lol: .. cheers jay ill let nicole know

Neil ....... laura has just told me that she aint coming so we will have to pair your mrs up with paulie and viky so they can talk about bags etc :lol:

lol i give it 45 minutes and vik will have the convo back to the cars lol. :lol: .. cheers jay ill let nicole know

No Laura?! :scare: Boooo

No Neil ....I've told you I'm going to 'educate' her on diamonds - you are screwed mate :lol:

Mine will be there Neil so she wont be completely alone in the anti-car female group. I've had to promise mine it will be sunny (as if I know?).

Mine will be there...

:lol: Love the use of the word 'mine' - make sure you bring a leash. ;)

Haha, so I can chain her to the car and sneak off to see the semi naked advertisement girls? Good thinking!

Mine will be there...

Haha, so I can chain her to the car and sneak off to see the semi naked advertisement girls? Good thinking!

:bangin: something tells me you haven't got the balls to say that to Abi's face - she will wipe the floor with you :lol:

Mine will be there...

:bangin: something tells me you haven't got the balls to say that to Abi's face - she will wipe the floor with you :lol:

Only if she has got enough play on her leash.

Mine will be there...

Only if she has got enough play on her leash.

This man is full of good idea's tonight. But yeah I don't think I'd get away with that one! Good job she doesn't check the forum! :D

I shall invite her to join :teeth: we've got a handful of WAGs on here now :lol:

Aw, crap. We have an agreement. I dont moan about her using that "i just went to the toilet and my pee was yellow, now im going to eat a biscuit status" facebook crap, an she doesn't moan when I check 350z-uk!

1. Stew

2. JT1703 ( John )

3. Jay

4. TT350z ( Kenny )

5. Paulie

6. Vik54

7. J80 MOY ( Jamie Moy )

8. Neilp

9.Cragus (Craig)

10. Maxi-Glasgow

11. Paul T

12. Irfan (don't trip over his newly acquired ball or chain)

13. Maz

14. Stewart

15. s14akw (Wrighty, owes stew majorly)

16. 350zStephen

Anyone else going to Neils on Saturday to give their zed's a good going over?

1. Stew

2. JT1703 ( John )

3. Jay

4. TT350z ( Kenny )

5. Paulie

6. Vik54

7. J80 MOY ( Jamie Moy )

8. Neilp

9.Cragus (Craig)

10. Maxi-Glasgow

11. Paul T

12. Irfan (don't trip over his newly acquired ball or chain)

13. Maz

14. Stewart

15. s14akw (Wrighty, owes stew majorly)

16. instantkarma

17. 350zStephen

Sorry I missed these due to all the other stuff in the topic..... I have ordered the stand passes and tickets already as the show is only a few days away now. I'll see if I can get more in time, I've just contacted the show organisers to see if it's possible.

Organisation and a bit of notice is the key here folks, a couple of days notice doesn't really give me much time to get tickets and passes sent out from the show organisers.

No Laura?! :scare: Boooo

No Neil ....I've told you I'm going to 'educate' her on diamonds - you are screwed mate :lol:

I missed this yesterday due to tiredness from all the pain killers im on after a tool ran into the back of me while parked in a layby at work yesterday.

You can educate her but don't over educate, I've not got that much spare cash laying around lol

'Sorry I missed these due to all the other stuff in the topic..... I have ordered the stand passes and tickets already as the show is only a few days away now. I'll see if I can get more in time, I've just contacted the show organisers to see if it's possible.

Organisation and a bit of notice is the key here folks, a couple of days notice doesn't really give me much time to get tickets and passes sent out from the show organisers.'

----------------------------------------

sorry for late notice mate, let me know if you can fit me in, appreciate your efforts :)

Sorry I missed these due to all the other stuff in the topic.....

Sorrry Stew, :oops:

+1 :blush:

If you want I can pick up tickets & passes tonight when I'm there :thumbs:

It's not probs, just if there is banter going on I can miss people wanting to go. Sometimes best to send a PM :thumbs:

I'll send you a text tonight Vik if I know for sure. Thanks very much! :teeth:

Sorry guys I have to pull out of this unfortunatly. Was looking forward to this :thumbdown:

Hopefully the ticket won't go to waste

have a good one guys

Paul

Thats really disappointing Paul, I was looking forward to catching up with you. The ticket won't go to waste though. :thumbs:

instantkarma and 350zstephan have struck lucky! ;) I've got passes for you both now.