Modified Live 2 - Knockhill - May 16th 2010

Stew

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Just to let you know that the 350Z-UK stand will be run in association with GTROC. This will strengthen our numbers and raise the profile of the Nissan brand by combining the two biggest Nissan Sports car clubs in the UK for the day! It should also ensure a good spot for the day.

The lists will be run separately but I can keep you posted on the numbers but this should make for a great show!

I may be available if you guys are struggling for numbers?

My car is far from show finish, all the alloys are lightly kerbed, and bumper stone chipped! :(

come along mate, its a good day out. plenty of stuff to watch

ps ive got ur exhaust here, never used it mate, put my own bk on and then while in nissan they told me the k1 wouldnt have affected the warranty as they fit custom exhausts and y-pipes on request when new cars are ordered... after me spending money gettin it taken off.

My car is far from show finish, all the alloys are lightly kerbed, and bumper stone chipped! :(

:lol::lol: Join the club mate - no shame in having a car that actually sees the road every day :thumbs:

My car is certainly no where near show level either yet mate! THink quite a few of the z's going are stock or close get your butt along for the banter! Should be a good show. :)

Guys the zed is gorgeous as it is......... so it doesnt matter if it has been modified or not......... its all about showing off your pride and joy and having a bit of banter with the rest of us. :):thumbs::#1:

Yeah get urself to it guys. You can only pee with the one you've got. Show it off proudly!

If anyones wanting to spent time cleaning there car on the Saturday feel free to come to mines I'll have the pressure washer out and clay bar-ing my car etc, I can fit probs 4 zeds in my drive comfortably aswell as my dads two 4x4's. So they could probs be moved out.

Yeah get urself to it guys. You can only pee with the one you've got. Show it off proudly!

If anyones wanting to spent time cleaning there car on the Saturday feel free to come to mines I'll have the pressure washer out and clay bar-ing my car etc, I can fit probs 4 zeds in my drive comfortably aswell as my dads two 4x4's. So they could probs be moved out.

I will come if you do it for me :lol:

I will come if you do it for me :lol:

Lol I don't have enough time to do mine. Started mine on Wednesday this week lol

come along mate, its a good day out. plenty of stuff to watch

ps ive got ur exhaust here, never used it mate, put my own bk on and then while in nissan they told me the k1 wouldnt have affected the warranty as they fit custom exhausts and y-pipes on request when new cars are ordered... after me spending money gettin it taken off.

Thats a gutter, did you finally get the problem sorted?

No hurry to get the exhaust back, just whenever you get a chance :thumbs:

I will check my work rota out and see if I can make this...

Cheers :)

The tickets will be getting ordered VERY soon. If you are planning on attending or are unable to attend then now is the time to speak up! :thumbs:

1. Stew

2. JT1703 ( John )

3. Jay

4. TT350z ( Kenny )

5. Paulie

6. Vik54

7. Jacr87 (Jason)

8. J80 MOY ( Jamie Moy )

9. Neilp

10.Cragus (Craig)

11. Maxi-Glasgow

12. Paul T

13. Irfan (don't trip over his newly acquired ball or chain)

14. Maz

15. Stewart

Still 5 tickets left. Be VERY quick!

GTROC List

01.typerchris

02.n18 gtr

03.Dboy

04.professor matt

05.endo

06.gaz2002

07.GTR ally

guys the traders stand i was meant to be going with has pulled out :doh: , any chance i could attend with you fine people (take note of the humble request) please lol ;)

Sorry no - no more Azures :p:lol:

PM Stew to see if there are any tickets left :thumbs: