Modified Live 2 - Knockhill - May 16th 2010

Stew

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i dont wanna clay half of it and not the other half lol will end up different colours probs. probs just use my meguiars polish and wax.

can u quick detail after its been polished or better to do before hand? This is the kit ive got, is the quick detailer able to be used on its own? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Meguiars-Quik-Cla ... 10ff2c84c5

QD after polish :thumbs:

Dunno about the Megs QD but whole point of QDs is that they can be used when you haven't got time to polish & wax :)

I find if I clay it, I need to wash it again afterwards, even if I washed it before. Don't think I'll be assed with all that at knockhill, as the roll van will be my priority. I was thinking of bringing a cloth, that's really what I meant. Didn't know Neil was bringing halfords detailing section with him :blush:

Lol mate I don't really know what to do coz it's getting painted. Thinks it's just gonna be a polish and wax on saturday and then quick detailed on Sunday at knockhill. Who's bringing water for cleaning the flies? Lol

Delete post

Information

Report this post

Edit post

1. Stew

2. JT1703 ( John )

3. Jay

4. TT350z ( Kenny )

5. Paulie

6. Vik54

7. REMOVED DUE TO SELLING CAR

8. J80 MOY ( Jamie Moy )

9. Neilp

10.Cragus (Craig)

11. Maxi-Glasgow

12. Paul T

13. Irfan (don't trip over his newly acquired ball or chain)

14. Maz

15. Stewart

16. s14akw (Wrighty, owes stew majorly)

GTROC List

01.typerchris

02.n18 gtr

03.Dboy

04.professor matt

05.endo

06.gaz2002

07.GTR ally

We can leave the detailing chat to the detailing section please folks!

hey folks

wont be on track sadly, not had enough time to get my cage build done and get the big brakes put on with other things going on right now

however do have my own stand for the day. my track rx7, a drag pulsar, and street tuned skyline r34 gtr will be on display, adding up to around 1500bhp combined :)

black gazebo with the cars, company banners and bbq, shouldnt be hard to spot. hopefully meet a few more of you across the day too

Look forward to meeting you Martin :thumbs:

hey folks

wont be on track sadly, not had enough time to get my cage build done and get the big brakes put on with other things going on right now

however do have my own stand for the day. my track rx7, a drag pulsar, and street tuned skyline r34 gtr will be on display, adding up to around 1500bhp combined :)

black gazebo with the cars, company banners and bbq, shouldnt be hard to spot. hopefully meet a few more of you across the day too

didnt actually hear back from alex the other week, i take it all went well with the lines i sent up and they arrived in good time? im assuming the fact neither of you have been in contact with me since that its all good? :D :D

1. Stew

2. JT1703 ( John )

3. Jay

4. TT350z ( Kenny )

5. Paulie

6. Vik54

8. J80 MOY ( Jamie Moy )

9. Neilp

10.Cragus (Craig)

11. Maxi-Glasgow

12. Paul T

14. Maz

15. Stewart

17. 350zStephen

Anyone else going to Neils on Saturday to give their zed's a good going over?

1. Stew

2. JT1703 ( John )

3. Jay

4. TT350z ( Kenny )

5. Paulie

6. Vik54

8. J80 MOY ( Jamie Moy )

9. Neilp

10.Cragus (Craig)

11. Maxi-Glasgow

12. Paul T

14. Maz

15. Stewart

17. 350zStephen

Anyone else going to Neils on Saturday to give their zed's a good going over?

yous are more than welcome

didnt actually hear back from alex the other week, i take it all went well with the lines i sent up and they arrived in good time? im assuming the fact neither of you have been in contact with me since that its all good? :D :D

Grand thanks :teeth: They get their first track outing tomorrow :thumbs:

cragus are you wanna meet up with me and head up and meet the rest on m80?

Happy to mate if I am leaving from my house. May be leaving from Glasgow though. PM me your number and I will give you a wee text. Your car get on ok at the bodyshop?

Does anyone know where we get ur passes from? DO we just say we are on the stand when we get there?

hey folks

Would love to see that pulsar mate. Sold mine before getting the zed so I still have a soft spot :teeth:

cragus are you wanna meet up with me and head up and meet the rest on m80?

Happy to mate if I am leaving from my house. May be leaving from Glasgow though. PM me your number and I will give you a wee text. Your car get on ok at the bodyshop?

Does anyone know where we get ur passes from? DO we just say we are on the stand when we get there?

ill pm just now mate, not got car back yet, hopefully tomorrow, new scorpion exhaust has became an ornament in the living room lol

Craig its all good lol stew is going to give us the passes when we arrive on sunday. I am contacting stew when we get close to knockers incase we need to adjust our speed :lol:

If the guy at the gate doesn't get the picture when 15 Zeds turn up then he's a dummy!