The Sun came out today!!! ***V.pic heavy***

Smudge

Yep the SUN came out today in Newcastle so I decided to wash the car! I have to say I didn't use a clay bar or any fancy "you can eat it wax" I used a pressure washer with this amazing stuff called water, some Turtle Wax Car shampoo, A spongue!!!! and then finally some Liquid Turtle Wax - Wax.

I have to say thats for not a lot of effort and with some pretty cheap products (most expensive was £5.99) you can get some really amazing results!

DSCF1347.jpg

DSCF1354.jpg

DSCF1358.jpg

DSCF1359.jpg

DSCF1363.jpg

DSCF1372.jpg

DSCF1373.jpg

DSCF1380.jpg

DSCF1381.jpg

DSCF1382.jpg

DSCF1408.jpg

Tax disk Holderbought of this site!

DSCF1419.jpg

and now for some artsy fartsy shots

DSCF1427.jpg

DSCF1428.jpg

DSCF1431.jpg

DSCF1436.jpg

DSCF1440.jpg

DSCF1444.jpg

DSCF1445.jpg

DSCF1446.jpg

See you can clean a car without spending £1,000,000,000 :lol:

Looks good bud B)

I would suggest trying some of these £1,000,000 products you speak of before dissing them though, you might be supprised, adn certainly not the first to be convinced of their worth ;)

Got to say your Zed is looking really B) I think what ever products you do or do not use you, will find that a sponge is a definite no no. To much chance of picking up grit and scratching your paintwork :scare: Best to get yourself a good washmitt.

Thanx guys,

I think I prefer the idea of a spongue to a wash mit TBH, i've seen them they look cool but I reckon i'd put my hand down when kneeling and probably pick up more than if I just put a spongue in a bucket lol

I'm not against £1,000,000 products, and I'm sure there great, I just think you can do a pretty decent job for next to nothing. afterall i'm pretty much unemployed at the moment so living on a shoe string lol. all the money I get goes on the car as it is lol.

On other news i've been asked to start working for my cousin tomorrow who owns a car sales place in Bedlington (near newcastle) valeting his stock so i'll get plenty of practice and some profesional tips lol

ahhh dont use a sponge, you will eventually end up with loads of swirl marks! I agree you dont need to use the most expensive products but a washing mitt is a must.

However the car does look very clean B)