K1 just fitted!!

Neilp

Omg is it just me or does the k1 have asbo written all over it. It is going to make me deaf! On a better note, it is a good loud! The power increase I have had with above 4000rpm is crazy!

Loving it!

Will post before and after vids soon!

Yeah it's amazing! Sounds a little rough inside the car but simply amazing outside. Every person on the motorway on the way home looked and had windows down to listen.

Sits a little lop sided but nothing noticable to the untrained eye. Unlucky for me it's started snowing again and it's back in the garage lol.

After 4000 revs I'm strugglng to put the power down on even dry road. Definately a lot more power.

Mighty impressed!

There definately is a power increase. I'm not gonna debate it. All will be revealed soon on the rolling road.

K1 sounds dynamite. All nismo is getting boring in my opinion. My car isn't mod'd except exhaust. Everythings factory on it I'm afraid.

There definately is a power increase. I'm not gonna debate it. All will be revealed soon on the rolling road.

K1 sounds dynamite. All nismo is getting boring in my opinion. My car isn't mod'd except exhaust. Everythings factory on it I'm afraid.

Nismo R-Tune intake? Didnt realise they were stock! ;)

What did you run on the dyno before and have you fitted a aftermarket y-pipe and decats?

Decats are legal :)

I felt an increase in power after fitting an exhaust but nowhere near enough power to feel traction slip.

I must be the only person here who is disappointed with how quiet the K1 is :shrug:

lol its like I'm driving a vtech lol. 4000 revs and it's got a sudden burst of energy. Maybe because roads are slippy.

Not loud enough! You must be hardcore mate haha. Defo love it though! Looks good on the car, especially with the nismo rear spats.

Had trouble getting it on ramps even with long run ons due to it being so low.

I felt an increase in power after fitting an exhaust but nowhere near enough power to feel traction slip.

I must be the only person here who is disappointed with how quiet the K1 is :shrug:

You wait till you hear mine :scare:

i drove through touchwood underground car park and i set off about 5 car alarms!!

Love my car !! totally different sound though :teeth:

You wait till you hear mine :s

care:

i drove through touchwood underground car park and i set off about 5 car alarms!!

lol lucky you I can't get into car parks. I'm too low. I bottomed out in Falkirk on a speed bump. Avoid them at all costs now. What exhaust are you running? Does it still sound a bit rough inside. Maybe I'm just not used to the noise yet.

You wait till you hear mine :scare:

I see your Vortech + K1 & raise you my completed setup ;)